Right now we're measuring 10 of the leading 18V Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Milwaukee 2625-20 Reciprocating Saw
- (906 Points)
I will definitely purchase this Reciprocating Saw again. I ran it through some cutting tests in the shop. This Reciprocating Saw works great for any trimming job. Works great and has plenty of power for household use. The Milwaukee 2625-20 is easy to hold and line-up for the cut.
We analyzed dozens of top quality 18V Saws. Surprisingly there were more great choices than we predicted. The tool that definitely stood apart from the pack though was the Milwaukee 2625-20 Reciprocating Saw.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the 2625-20 by Milwaukee. Users will be excited by the features this Reciprocating Saw includes. This Reciprocating Saw is great for use at home and on the job site.
The 2625-20 by Milwaukee is made with top quality workmanship. There's a reason why Milwaukee has track record as a leading Saw supplier.
The Milwaukee 2625-20 is also a surprisingly reasonably priced Saw. This Reciprocating Saw costs only $91.98. It's honestly remarkable that Milwaukee manages to offer this Reciprocating Saw at the price listed. There are competing Saws for sale that are comparable build quality and much more expensive.
The Milwaukee 2625-20 is also highly rated. The Milwaukee 2625-20 has been reviewed on Amazon 906 times. Actual customers report an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the consumers Invested in the Milwaukee 2625-20 Reciprocating Saw by Milwaukee are very satisfied.Full Milwaukee 2625-20 Review
Milwaukee 2625-20 Features & Specs
- One handed design gives you superior control to standard reciprocating saws, especially when you’re working in tight conditions
- Anti-vibration handle: the handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber
- Quick lok blade Clamp: you need only to tighten and loosen the on-board latch near the front of the tool to be able to replace blades with ease
- Led lighting on-board this tool keeps your work Illuminated and without shadows in case you need to cut a straight line
- M18 compatible: This 18V Milwaukee tool is compatible with the M18 line of lithium Ion batteries.
- One-handed design provides superior control and versatility over a standard reciprocating saw
- Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier