Today we're reviewing 3 of the best 7 1/4 Inch Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Kobalt Miter Saw
- (28 Points)
It's light weight and cuts just fine! It’s sturdy and cuts precisley. I couldn't be happier after several jobs. The Miter Saw came exactly as described. Overall, pretty happy with the Miter Saw.
We explored dozens of quality 7 1/4 Inch Saws. There are numerous high quality tools The one that really stuck out from the pack though was the Kobalt Miter Saw.
The Kobalt Miter Saw is the perfect option for both contractors and hobbyists. You will not be disappointed by the features this Miter Saw includes. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The design on the Kobalt is remarkable. Kobalt has definitely earned it's track record as a top Saw supplier.
The Kobalt is additionally a surprisingly reasonably priced Saw. It is priced at only $199.99. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Saws available which offer comparable build quality but are much more pricey.
This Miter Saw moreover has high star ratings. The Kobalt has been rated on Amazon 28 times. It has an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers who have purchased the Kobalt are very satisfied with the tool.Full Kobalt Review
Kobalt Features & Specs
- Maximum crosscut up to 2-in x 8-in; ideal capacity for moulding and framing cuts
- Light weight due to compact die-cast aluminum construction-easy to move from storage to jobsite
- Vertically mounted laser guide projects accurate pre-cutting line for precise alignment
- Positive miter and bevel stops for accurate placement of most used angles
- Dual slide rail system with linear bearings allows for smooth and accurate operation