Listed here is our lineup of the 10 best Ceramic Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. I'd recommend to perform some additional research before you buy. That will make sure that you purchase the most ideal Saw for your needs.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
While investigating the top Ceramic Saws, we evaluated a number of options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed at the number of high quality products available to choose. The tool that really stuck out from the pack though was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
Both experts and beginners alike can enjoy the 22400Q by QEP Tools. This Tile & Masonry Saw is built with several terrific features. This tool is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the QEP Tools 22400Q is impressive. There's a reason why QEP Tools has track record as a leading Saw producer.
The QEP Tools 22400Q is also a surprisingly budget-friendly Saw. QEP Tools has priced this Tile & Masonry Saw at just $. It's really incredible that QEP Tools has the ability to offer these Tile & Masonry Saws at the price listed. That price is really inexpensive keeping in mind the features of the Tile & Masonry Saw.
This Tile & Masonry Saw also has top star ratings. The QEP Tools 22400Q has been reviewed on Amazon 338 times. The average rating is 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users who have purchased the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools are highly satisfied.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone