Today we're measuring 10 of the premier Compact Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.There are some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw
- (955 Ratings)
We researched a number of premium Compact Saws. There are plenty of quality options The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw.
The RK7323 Table Saw by Rockwell is the optimal product choice for contractors and hobbyists alike. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Table Saw includes. This Table Saw is a terrific tool for work and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the Rockwell RK7323 is remarkable. Rockwell has a good reputation as a top rated Saw producer.
The Rockwell RK7323 is likewise a really competitively priced Saw. Rockwell chose to price this Table Saw at only $97.59. It's honestly amazing that Rockwell manages to sell this Table Saw at that price. That is very budget friendly considering the craftsmanship of this tool.
This Table Saw moreover has top star ratings. The RK7323 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 955 times. Actual customers report an average rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the consumers who have purchased the Rockwell RK7323 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Rockwell RK7323 Review
Rockwell RK7323 Features & Specs
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you’re using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner’s cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps