Our breakdown of the top 10 leading Compound Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. I'd recommend to perform some additional research before you buy. That will make sure that you purchase the most ideal Saw for your needs.
1. DEWALT DWS779 Miter Saw
- (1910 Points)
My cuts from the DEWALT DWS779 were near prefect. A very good choice for my needs. Has more power than I expected. Surprised by how great this thing is. The tool was well aligned out of the box.
When exploring the top Compound Saws, we evaluated dozens products that are currently available. We were impressed to find more terrific options than we predicted. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the DWS779 Miter Saw by DEWALT.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the DWS779 by DEWALT. This Miter Saw includes numerous terrific features. It is a terrific product for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The craftsmanship on the DWS779 by DEWALT is exceptional. DEWALT holds it's credibility as a top ranked Saw producer.
The DWS779 Miter Saw by DEWALT is a terrific price as well. It is priced at only $369.00. It's truly incredible that DEWALT is able to offer this Miter Saw at the price listed. That price is particularly cost-effective factoring in the quality of this tool.
The DWS779 by DEWALT is also top rated. The DWS779 Miter Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 1910 times. Real users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. The DEWALT DWS779 is definitely a Miter Saw that most people enjoy using on projects.Full DEWALT DWS779 Review
DEWALT DWS779 Features & Specs
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 lbs. Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- Other specifications: 15 Amps, 12” blade diameter, 5/8” or 1” Arbor size. 3800 RPM motor. Type of milter saw: Slide
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x14 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree. Miter saw does not come with LED (sold separately) or laser cutting guide
- Super-efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty