Hunting for the best Contractor Saws? Find out our top 6
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a range of terrific tools in this rundown. We would suggest a little extra investigation on these Saws and choosing one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
Through our research of the top Contractor Saws, we analyzed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We were astounded how many quality options available to select from. The Makita 2705X1 took our vote as the best Contractor Saws available today.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is the optimal product choice for contractors and hobbyists. This Table Saw includes many great features. This Table Saw is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The design on the 2705X1 by Makita is remarkable. Makita has definitely secured it's track record as a top Saw manufacturer.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is also a terrific price. Makita has priced this Table Saw at just $926.27. That is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at competing Saws for sale which offer similar quality but are far more expensive.
This Table Saw also boasts high star ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real users have left reviews with an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita 2705X1 is definitely a Table Saw that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife