Looking for the best Contractor Saws? This is our top 6
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
When researching the top Contractor Saws, we analyzed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more excellent choices than we predicted. The Makita 2705X1 took our vote as the best Contractor Saws for sale right now.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is the perfect tool for both experts and hobbyists alike. You will not be disappointed by the features this Table Saw offers. It is a great tool for work and for home use as well.
The design on the Makita 2705X1 is remarkable. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a top Saw producer.
The Makita 2705X1 is also a really competitively priced Saw. Makita has priced this Table Saw at only $926.27. It's really remarkable that Makita is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. That price is particularly budget friendly keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
The Makita 2705X1 is also highly rated. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 82 times. It has an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita are really satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife