Read about our selection of the 6 top rated Contractor Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a several fantastic tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to perform some additional research prior to purchase. This research will make sure you get the best Saw for your requirements.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
Through our investigation of the top Contractor Saws, we analyzed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We were astounded at the number of premium products there were to choose from. The Makita 2705X1 took our vote as the best Contractor Saws available right now.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is the optimal option for both professionals and hobbyists. This Table Saw includes lots of great features. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for job sites and also for home improvement.
The 2705X1 by Makita is produced with excellent workmanship. Makita holds it's credibility as a highly rated Saw supplier.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is also a great deal. Makita decided to price this Table Saw at only $926.27. It's truly incredible that Makita manages to offer this Table Saw at that price. We looked at competing Saws for sale which offer comparable build quality but are much more expensive.
The 2705X1 by Makita is also highly rated. The Makita 2705X1 has been rated on Amazon 82 times. Real users have given the tool an average star rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the Makita 2705X1 are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife