Read about our rundown of the 10 top rated Corded Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of great choices in our buyer's guide. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. DEWALT DCS575B Circular Saw
- (270 Points)
It is an awesome saw and has a nice blade. I have no regrets with this purchase. I was surprised by how easy to use this Circular Saw is. So far the Circular Saw cuts wood and marble easily. I find it great for one-handed operation.
We researched a number of top quality Corded Saws. There are lots of high quality options The Saw that really rose to the top of the bunch was the DCS575B Circular Saw by DEWALT.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get work done with the DEWALT DCS575B. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Circular Saw offers. This Circular Saw is a great tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The DCS575B by DEWALT is manufactured with excellent craftsmanship. It's no mystery why DEWALT has a track record as a premier Saw producer.
The DEWALT DCS575B is likewise a surprisingly budget-friendly Saw. DEWALT decided to price this Circular Saw at just $. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons it's so in demand. That is really inexpensive keeping in mind the quality of the Circular Saw.
The DEWALT DCS575B is top rated as well. The DEWALT DCS575B has been reviewed on Amazon 270 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Circular Saw which buyers prefer using.Full DEWALT DCS575B Review
DEWALT DCS575B Features & Specs
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7-1/4" full size blade for corded capacity. Batteries are not included
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18