Searching for the best Diamond Saws? This is our top 10
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
Through our research of the top Diamond Saws, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. There are lots of quality products The one that really stood out from the pack though was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the 22400Q by QEP Tools. Users will be impressed by the features this Tile & Masonry Saw includes. This Tile & Masonry Saw is excellent for use on home projects and also at work.
The 22400Q by QEP Tools is produced with premium workmanship. It's no mystery why QEP Tools has a track record as a top Saw producer.
The QEP Tools 22400Q is also a really competitively priced Saw. QEP Tools has priced this Tile & Masonry Saw at only $. It's honestly incredible that QEP Tools manages to sell this Tile & Masonry Saw at the price listed. There are other Saws available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
This Tile & Masonry Saw also boasts high ratings. The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 338 times. It has an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers Invested in the QEP Tools 22400Q are really satisfied with the tool.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone