Hunting for the best Diamond Saws? Here's our favorite 10
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.There are a several great tools in this breakdown. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. It's possible there are several factors we neglected to include that make a difference to you.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
Through our investigation of the top Diamond Saws, we analyzed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We realized there were more great options than we anticipated. The Saw that really stood out from the crowd though was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
The QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw is the perfect option choice for experts and hobbyists. This Tile & Masonry Saw is built with numerous great features. This Tile & Masonry Saw is a great product for the work place and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the QEP Tools 22400Q is astounding. QEP Tools holds it's reputation as a top ranked Saw manufacturer.
The QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw is a great deal as well. This Tile & Masonry Saw costs just $. It's truly amazing that QEP Tools has the ability to sell these Tile & Masonry Saws at the price listed. We looked at competing Saws for sale which offer similar quality and far more highly priced.
This Tile & Masonry Saw also has top star ratings. The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 338 times. Genuine end users report an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers Invested in the QEP Tools 22400Q are highly satisfied with the tool.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone