We put together a analysis of the top 10 best Dual Bevel Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT C12RSH2 Miter Saw
- (178 Points)
The Metabo HPT C12RSH2 is way better than any Miter Saw I’ve owned before. Its smooth, accurate, and lightweight. This is a great Miter Saw for the money. It is a good Miter Saw at a great price. I bought it mainly for cutting wood and metal.
Through our research of the top Dual Bevel Saws, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. There are quite a few high quality tools The Metabo HPT C12RSH2 took our vote as the best Dual Bevel Saws for sale right now.
Both contractors and beginners alike can make use of the Metabo HPT C12RSH2. You will not be disappointed by the features this Miter Saw includes. This Miter Saw is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the Metabo HPT C12RSH2 is remarkable. Metabo HPT holds it's credibility as a top rated Saw manufacturer.
The Metabo HPT C12RSH2 is likewise a surprisingly competitively priced Saw. It is priced at only $549.00. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly inexpensive keeping in mind the craftsmanship of this Miter Saw.
The C12RSH2 by Metabo HPT is also highly rated. The C12RSH2 Miter Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 178 times. Actual users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Miter Saw that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Metabo HPT C12RSH2 Review
Metabo HPT C12RSH2 Features & Specs
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT; Same great tools, with only a new name
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW) 90 Degree Cross Cut 4 to 3/16x12 ,1/4 inch or 4 11/16x10 3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R) 4 3/16x8 5/8 inch or 4 11/16x7 1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L) 2 3/4x12 1/4 inch or 2 15/16x10 3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L) 2 3/4x8 5/8 inch or 2 15/16x7 1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5 1/8 inches to cut up to 7 1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0 to 57 degree miter angle to the right and 0 to 45 to the left for flexibility
- 0 to 45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place