Read about our lineup of the 2 top rated Eastwood Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Eastwood Reciprocating Saw
- (4 Points)
Perfect for all around chores for our yard and house. This Reciprocating Saw offered the best value on the market. Surprisingly capable, and feels better than any other Reciprocating Saw. It is easy to carry around to where I need it. It has features I'm finding more and more useful.
Through our investigation of the top Eastwood Saws, we reviewed a number of options that are currently available. We were astounded how many high quality options available to choose from. The by Eastwood was our favorite Eastwood Saws for sale right now.
The Reciprocating Saw by Eastwood is the perfect product choice for professionals and hobbyists. You won't be disappointed by the features this Reciprocating Saw includes. This Reciprocating Saw is a great tool for work and for home improvement as well.
The Eastwood is produced with top quality craftsmanship. Eastwood has really secured it's track record as a top Saw manufacturer.
The Eastwood Reciprocating Saw is also an excellent deal. Eastwood has priced this Reciprocating Saw at only $58.99. It's really remarkable that Eastwood is able to retail these Reciprocating Saws at the price listed. We looked at competing Saws available that are similar build quality but are far more pricey.
The Eastwood is also top rated. The Reciprocating Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 4 times. Real users have given the tool an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Eastwood is definitely a Reciprocating Saw that most people prefer using.Full Eastwood Review
Eastwood Features & Specs
- The Eastwood Reciprocating Pneumatic Metal Saw Easily Cuts Intricate Shapes And Curves In Aluminum, Sheet Metal, Plastic, Fiberglass, Composites
- Perfect For Body, Exhaust And Muffler Work
- Requires Just 3.5 Cfm At 90 Psi
- Replaceable Blades (6 Included) Help Maintain Cutting Performance
- Strokes Per Minute: 5000 ; Stroke Length: 5/16 in. [8Mm] ; Air Consumption: 3.25 Cfm [57 Lm] ; Max. Operating Air Pressure: 90 Psi ; Inlet Thread Size: 1/4 in. Fnpt ; Maximum Material Thickness: 1/16 in. [1.5Mm]
- Perfect for body, exhaust and muffler work
- Requires just 3.5 cfm at 90 psi
- Replaceable blades (6 included) help maintain cutting performance