Here is our rundown of the 10 best Festool Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Festool 561287 Miter Saw
- (142 Points)
Solid, precise, easy to adjust. Overall, pretty happy with the Miter Saw. It is very easy to set up and adjust. It's light weight and cuts just fine! The Festool 561287 was a great purchase.
While researching the top Festool Saws, we analyzed a number of products that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more excellent options than we predicted. The one that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the Festool 561287 Miter Saw.
The Festool 561287 Miter Saw is the ideal tool for both contractors and hobbyists. Users will be excited by the features this Miter Saw offers. This Miter Saw is fantastic for use on home projects and on the job site.
The 561287 by Festool is produced with top quality design. There's a reason why Festool has reputation as a leading Saw supplier.
The 561287 Miter Saw by Festool is also a terrific price. Festool has priced this Miter Saw at just $1675.00. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Saws available which offer similar quality and far more expensive.
The Festool 561287 is also top rated. The 561287 Miter Saw has been rated on Amazon 142 times. Genuine users have left reviews with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Festool 561287 Miter Saw by Festool are highly satisfied.Full Festool 561287 Review
Festool 561287 Features & Specs
- Rail forward design increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual laser, lasers clearly define material to be cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers easily set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose. Mitre angle: 50/60 °. Crown moulding diagonal cut 45°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Special cutting depth 45°/90° (right)-3/4 inch x 4-3/4 inch. Crown moulding diagonal cut at 90°/90°-6-5/8 inch. Saw blade diameter-10-1/4 inch
- Includes angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns