Our breakdown of the top 3 leading Festool Saws you can buy right now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of great choices in our buyer's guide. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. Festool 561556 Circular Saw
- (51 Points)
I frequently use it with one hand only. The Circular Saw is affordable for its high quality. Cutting with this Circular Saw was effortless. Weight and balance is just right for me. This Festool 561556 is powerful and so handy!
We analyzed a number of premium Festool Saws. We were impressed at the number of quality options available to select from. The Festool 561556 was our favorite Festool Saws available right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the 561556 by Festool. You will not be disappointed by the features this Circular Saw offers. It is a terrific option for job sites and for home use as well.
The craftsmanship on the 561556 by Festool is remarkable. Festool holds it's reputation as a highly rated Saw supplier.
The Festool 561556 is additionally a really budget-friendly Saw. It is priced at only $699.00. The retail price is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is really budget friendly factoring in the quality of this tool.
This Circular Saw moreover boasts high star ratings. The 561556 Circular Saw has been rated on Amazon 51 times. It has an average star rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Circular Saw which shoppers prefer.Full Festool 561556 Review
Festool 561556 Features & Specs
- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade. This reduces the chance of kickback.
- Combine with a Festool dust extractor to achieve near dust-free performance.
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the FastFix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- MMC electronics provide soft start, variable speed, constant speed under load, and current and thermal overlad protection.