Here is our selection of the 1 best rated Goldblatt Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Goldblatt G02770 Tile & Masonry Saw
- (9 Points)
Perfect for all around chores for our yard and house. This Tile & Masonry Saw is a high quality tool. This Tile & Masonry Saw offered the best value on the market. It's small, lightweight and just more fun to use. Perfect for all around chores for our yard and house.
We analyzed a number of quality Goldblatt Saws. We were surprised to discover more great options than we projected. The tool that really stuck out from the pack though was the G02770 Tile & Masonry Saw by Goldblatt.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can enjoy the Goldblatt G02770. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Tile & Masonry Saw offers. This Tile & Masonry Saw is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The G02770 by Goldblatt is produced with excellent craftsmanship. There's a reason why Goldblatt has reputation as a top Saw manufacturer.
The Goldblatt G02770 Tile & Masonry Saw is also a terrific price. This Tile & Masonry Saw costs just $112.65. It's really amazing that Goldblatt manages to retail these Tile & Masonry Saws at the price listed. That price is particularly affordable considering the quality of the tool.
This Tile & Masonry Saw also boasts high ratings. The Goldblatt G02770 has been reviewed on Amazon 9 times. It has an average score of 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Goldblatt G02770 is definitely a Tile & Masonry Saw that most people prefer.Full Goldblatt G02770 Review
Goldblatt G02770 Features & Specs
- Use this tile wet saw to cut through ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, slate and stone up to 25/32 in. thick
- This handy tile cutting saw includes a water reservoir system, a handy carry handle and an integrated power cord storage space for quick transport and use
- Features a tilting table that adjusts from zero to 45 degrees for making detailed bevel cuts, an adjustable rip fence and an angle gauge for miter cuts
- Uses 4-1/2 in. diameter cutting blades on 5/8 in. arbor and runs at a maximum 5, 300 RPM
- Blade guard is included for safety. Overall width measures 19. 7 in. wide x 17. 9 in. deep
- included components: Angle gauge;Tilting table;Adjustable rip fence;Blade guard;Power cord storage