Right now we are reviewing 10 of the best Jobsite Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.There are some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. DEWALT DW745 Table Saw
- (1069 Ratings)
We researched a number of quality Jobsite Saws. We were impressed how many quality options available to select from. The DW745 by DEWALT took our vote as the best Jobsite Saws for sale today.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the DEWALT DW745. This Table Saw includes many great features. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The DEWALT DW745 is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. There's a reason why DEWALT has track record as a leading Saw supplier.
The DEWALT DW745 is likewise a surprisingly budget-friendly Saw. This Table Saw costs just $319.07. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Saws available which offer similar build quality and far more expensive.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top ratings. The DW745 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 1069 times. The average rating is 4.6 out of 5 stars. The DEWALT DW745 is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer using.Full DEWALT DW745 Review
DEWALT DW745 Features & Specs
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade, Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick. No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate