Here is our rundown of the 4 highest rated Jonsered Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Jonsered CS2245 18" Chainsaw
- (8 Points)
And as I said, I don't front as an expert. This little guy was exactly what I needed. Used on a tree that fell in my yard. No problems with power, or stalling. Time to sharpen it or buy a new chain.
We researched dozens of premium Jonsered Saws. We were astounded how many premium options available to choose. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Jonsered CS2245 18" Chainsaw.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the CS2245 18" by Jonsered. This Chainsaw offers several terrific features. It is a terrific option for the work place and also for home use.
The CS2245 18" by Jonsered is made with premium design. It's no mystery why Jonsered has a reputation as a top Saw manufacturer.
The Jonsered CS2245 18" is additionally a very reasonably priced Saw. This Chainsaw costs just $305.23. That is undoubtedly among the reasons it's so in demand. We looked at competing Saws available which offer similar quality and much more expensive.
The CS2245 18" by Jonsered is top rated as well. The Jonsered CS2245 18" has been reviewed on Amazon 8 times. It has an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Jonsered CS2245 18" Chainsaw by Jonsered are very satisfied with the tool.Full Jonsered CS2245 18" Review
Jonsered CS2245 18" Features & Specs
- Clean power engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%, while providing raw power − even at low speeds.
- Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology uses centrifugal force to separate and remove up to 97% of sawdust and dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter for optimal performance
- Chainsaw handles are insulated from engine and cutting equipment with steel springs, for lower vibration dampening and incredible ergonomics, effectively reducing operator fatigue on long work days.
- Tool-free, side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, convenient chain adjustments.
- Quick-release snap-locked cylinder covers enables quick, easy access to air filter and spark plug, with no need to loosen or remove screws.