Listed here is our selection of the 4 best Jonsered Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together some really top quality tools within this collection. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be a few details we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Jonsered CS2245 18" Chainsaw
- (8 Points)
And as I said, I don't front as an expert. This little guy was exactly what I needed. Used on a tree that fell in my yard. No problems with power, or stalling. Time to sharpen it or buy a new chain.
We researched a number of high quality Jonsered Saws. We were surprised how many quality options available to go with. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the CS2245 18" Chainsaw by Jonsered.
The CS2245 18" Chainsaw by Jonsered is the optimal tool choice for contractors and amateurs. Users will be impressed by the features this Chainsaw offers. This Chainsaw is terrific for use on home projects and on the job site.
The CS2245 18" by Jonsered is made with top quality workmanship. Jonsered has truly secured it's reputation as a premier Saw manufacturer.
The Jonsered CS2245 18" is also a really reasonably priced Saw. This Chainsaw costs only $305.23. It's honestly impressive that Jonsered manages to retail this Chainsaw at the price listed. There are competing Saws for sale that are similar quality but are far more pricey.
This Chainsaw moreover has high star ratings. The Jonsered CS2245 18" has been rated on Amazon 8 times. Real users have left reviews with an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Chainsaw which shoppers prefer.Full Jonsered CS2245 18" Review
Jonsered CS2245 18" Features & Specs
- Clean power engine technology reduces harmful exhaust emissions up to 75% and increases fuel efficiency up to 20%, while providing raw power − even at low speeds.
- Unique turbo intake air cleaning technology uses centrifugal force to separate and remove up to 97% of sawdust and dust particles from air before it reaches the air filter for optimal performance
- Chainsaw handles are insulated from engine and cutting equipment with steel springs, for lower vibration dampening and incredible ergonomics, effectively reducing operator fatigue on long work days.
- Tool-free, side-mounted chain tensioner for fast, convenient chain adjustments.
- Quick-release snap-locked cylinder covers enables quick, easy access to air filter and spark plug, with no need to loosen or remove screws.