Here's our rundown of the top 10 best Laser Guided Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. DEWALT DWS779 Miter Saw
- (1910 Points)
Looks like a beast and rips like a beast. Solid, precise, easy to adjust. The DEWALT DWS779 is an incredible Miter Saw. Man what a difference this Miter Saw made! Cuts through 2x4 and 4x4 with no issues.
We explored dozens of quality Laser Guided Saws. Surprisingly there were more excellent choices than we projected. The DWS779 by DEWALT was our favorite Laser Guided Saws available right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can enjoy the DWS779 by DEWALT. You won't be let down by the features this Miter Saw includes. It is a great option for the work place and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the DWS779 by DEWALT is remarkable. DEWALT has a good reputation as a top rated Saw manufacturer.
The DWS779 Miter Saw by DEWALT is also a terrific price. This Miter Saw costs only $369.00. It's honestly amazing that DEWALT has the ability to offer this Miter Saw at that price. There are competing Saws for sale that are similar build quality but are far more pricey.
This Miter Saw moreover has high star ratings. The DWS779 Miter Saw has been rated on Amazon 1910 times. It has an average score of 4.8 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the DEWALT DWS779 are really satisfied with the tool.Full DEWALT DWS779 Review
DEWALT DWS779 Features & Specs
- Your purchase includes: 1 CDEWALT DWS779 sliding compound cord miter saw, 12-inch, carbide blade, 1 blade wrench
- Tool dimensions: 17” H x 24.75” L. Tool weight: 56 lbs. Maximum cutting thickness: 6.75 inch
- Other specifications: 15 Amps, 12” blade diameter, 5/8” or 1” Arbor size. 3800 RPM motor. Type of milter saw: Slide
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x14 dimensional lumber at 90 degree and 2x12 at 45 degree. Miter saw does not come with LED (sold separately) or laser cutting guide
- Super-efficient dust collection system captures over 75 percent of dust generated
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty