Our rundown of the top 1 best Metabo HPT Saws you can buy right now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a range of terrific tools in this rundown. We would suggest a little extra investigation on these Saws and choosing one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
Through our investigation of the top Metabo HPT Saws, we reviewed a number of selections that are currently available. We were astounded how many high quality products available to pick. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT is the ideal option choice for professionals and amateurs. This Table Saw is built with several terrific features. This tool is terrific for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the C10RJ by Metabo HPT is impressive. Metabo HPT has a good reputation as a highly ranked Saw supplier.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is likewise a remarkably budget-friendly Saw. Metabo HPT has priced this Table Saw at just $489.99. It's truly amazing that Metabo HPT is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. There are competing Saws for sale that are comparable quality and far more highly priced.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is top reviewed as well. The C10RJ Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 7 times. It boasts an average star rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Metabo HPT C10RJ is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature