Right now we are comparing 3 of the best Poulan Pro Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Poulan Pro 967061501 Chainsaw
- (222 Points)
Best chainsaw i have had in along time. You will be sitting there forever sawing. Also unwieldy when trying to thin out scrub oak. There are some important limitations. This DOES NOT have an adjustable flow bar oiler.
We analyzed dozens of high quality Poulan Pro Saws. Surprisingly there were more great options than we anticipated. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Poulan Pro 967061501 Chainsaw.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can enjoy the Poulan Pro 967061501. This Chainsaw is built with numerous great features. This Chainsaw is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The workmanship on the 967061501 by Poulan Pro is astounding. Poulan Pro has a reputation as a top ranked Saw producer.
The Poulan Pro 967061501 is also a remarkably budget-friendly Saw. This Chainsaw costs only $199.98. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly budget friendly factoring in the quality of this Chainsaw.
This Chainsaw moreover boasts high star ratings. The 967061501 Chainsaw has been rated on Amazon 222 times. Actual users have given the tool an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have had the opportunity to use the Poulan Pro 967061501 Chainsaw by Poulan Pro are really satisfied.Full Poulan Pro 967061501 Review
Poulan Pro 967061501 Features & Specs
- With the OxyPower engine technology, you can get that extra power for virtually any task. This technology offers a more powerful engine, but also 70% less emissions and 20% lower fuel consumption
- Effortless pull starting system reduces pull force 30% for easier starting and reduced wear on the starter mechanism
- The combi tool is integrated into the rear handle, it's always there when you need it for maintenance
- The purge bulb, which provides the carburetor with fuel and makes the product easier to start with fewer pulls, is protected, reducing the risk of damage
- User friendly combined choke/stop control allows faster starting and greater reliability by reducing the risk of engine flooding