Here is our selection of the 1 best POWERTEC Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw
- (245 Points)
Overall this is a very good Band Saw. POWERTEC features are great! It is easy enough to change blades. The POWERTEC BS900 has plenty of power as well. Assembly was not all that difficult.
We explored dozens of top quality POWERTEC Saws. We were astounded how many premium products available to select from. The BS900 by POWERTEC was our favorite POWERTEC Saws for sale right now.
Both experts and amateurs alike can get projects done with the POWERTEC BS900. This Band Saw offers several fantastic features. It is a terrific product for work and for home improvement as well.
The design on the BS900 by POWERTEC is exceptional. POWERTEC has a good reputation as a highly rated Saw manufacturer.
The POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw is a terrific deal as well. This Band Saw costs just $190.99. It's really remarkable that POWERTEC has the ability to retail these Band Saws at that price. That price is really inexpensive considering the features of this Band Saw.
The BS900 by POWERTEC is top reviewed as well. The POWERTEC BS900 has been rated on Amazon 245 times. Genuine end users have left reviews with an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The POWERTEC BS900 is definitely a Band Saw that shoppers prefer.Full POWERTEC BS900 Review
POWERTEC BS900 Features & Specs
- Includes: (1) BS900 110 Volt 9” band saw, (1) miter gauge and (1) 1/4” x 62 inch band saw blade
- Function: an essential woodworking tool for delivering precision cuts, cutting irregular shapes Up to 3-5/8 inches deep & 9 inches wide, or ripping lumber into thinner pieces
- Special features: patented blade guard adjustment for quick and easy blade replacement, A blade tracking window, and a 2” dust port that keeps work area clean and clear from dust
- Quick adjustments: table with rack and Pinion adjustment for easy 45 Degree angle tilt
- Power: band saw has ½ HP, 2. 5 amp motor – perfect for an assortment of wood based projects