Our rundown of the top 1 best POWERTEC Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of great choices in our buyer's guide. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw
- (245 Points)
Overall this is a very good Band Saw. POWERTEC features are great! It is easy enough to change blades. The POWERTEC BS900 has plenty of power as well. Assembly was not all that difficult.
Through our research of the top POWERTEC Saws, we analyzed a number of selections that are currently available. We were impressed to discover more terrific options than we predicted. The Saw that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the BS900 by POWERTEC. You won't be disappointed by the features this Band Saw includes. It is a great option for the work place and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the POWERTEC BS900 is exceptional. There's a reason why POWERTEC has reputation as a top Saw supplier.
The POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw is a terrific price as well. This Band Saw costs only $190.99. It's truly remarkable that POWERTEC has the ability to offer this Band Saw at the price listed. That price is very cost-effective keeping in mind the craftsmanship of this tool.
The POWERTEC BS900 is top reviewed as well. The POWERTEC BS900 has been reviewed on Amazon 245 times. The average rating is 3.9 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the POWERTEC BS900 are really satisfied with the tool.Full POWERTEC BS900 Review
POWERTEC BS900 Features & Specs
- Includes: (1) BS900 110 Volt 9” band saw, (1) miter gauge and (1) 1/4” x 62 inch band saw blade
- Function: an essential woodworking tool for delivering precision cuts, cutting irregular shapes Up to 3-5/8 inches deep & 9 inches wide, or ripping lumber into thinner pieces
- Special features: patented blade guard adjustment for quick and easy blade replacement, A blade tracking window, and a 2” dust port that keeps work area clean and clear from dust
- Quick adjustments: table with rack and Pinion adjustment for easy 45 Degree angle tilt
- Power: band saw has ½ HP, 2. 5 amp motor – perfect for an assortment of wood based projects