Our breakdown of the top 4 leading QEP Tools Saws you can buy right now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
While researching the top QEP Tools Saws, we analyzed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. There are many quality options The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools is the optimal product choice for contractors and amateurs. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Tile & Masonry Saw includes. It is a great product for work and for home use as well.
The workmanship on the 22400Q by QEP Tools is astounding. QEP Tools holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Saw producer.
The QEP Tools 22400Q is also a really affordable Saw. QEP Tools has priced this Tile & Masonry Saw at just $. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Saws available which offer similar build quality but are far more expensive.
The 22400Q by QEP Tools is also top rated. The QEP Tools 22400Q has been reviewed on Amazon 338 times. The average score is 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Tile & Masonry Saw which buyers prefer using.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone