Searching for the top rated Ridgid Saws? Find out our favorite 10
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We compared several really top quality tools within this collection. We would advise to do a little further investigation on these Saws and choose one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Ridgid R8642 Reciprocating Saw
- (47 Points)
It is very versatile and lightweight. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Its various features are helpful. It's small, lightweight and just more fun to use. It’s not as heavy as my old one but more powerful.
We researched a number of premium Ridgid Saws. We were impressed to find more terrific choices than we projected. The R8642 by Ridgid was our favorite Ridgid Saws for sale today.
The R8642 Reciprocating Saw by Ridgid is the ideal tool choice for professionals and hobbyists. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Reciprocating Saw offers. This Reciprocating Saw is a terrific option for work and also for home improvement.
The workmanship on the R8642 by Ridgid is astounding. There's a reason why Ridgid has reputation as a leading Saw producer.
The Ridgid R8642 Reciprocating Saw is a great deal as well. This Reciprocating Saw costs just $. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is particularly budget friendly factoring in the features of the Reciprocating Saw.
The R8642 by Ridgid is top reviewed as well. The Ridgid R8642 has been rated on Amazon 47 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the consumers who have purchased the Ridgid R8642 Reciprocating Saw by Ridgid are really satisfied.Full Ridgid R8642 Review
Ridgid R8642 Features & Specs
- AN ORBITAL SELECTOR SWITCH on the top of the tool lets you activate or deactivate the unique orbital cutting action, which allows you to cut through wood much faster with minimal accuracy sacrifice
- LINE OF SIGHT BLOWER: Keep debris from blocking vision over your job with the onboard blower
- RUBBER OVERMOLD: The grip and side buffers are made of a rubber molding. This prevents scuffing up a client’s floor, and gives you a firmer grip when you’re working in slippery conditions
- TOOL-FREE FOOT ADJUSTMENT: You can pull the tool’s foot out, forcing the normally unused teeth near the tips of the blades to come into the cutting action. This feature conserves your reciprocating saw blades, letting you work longer and replace your blades less frequently
- LED LIGHTING: When you pull the trigger to activate the tool, it also activates an LED lighting panel near the front. If you want to use the light without the saw, there is a separate trigger that activates just the light