Listed here is our lineup of the 4 top rated Rockwell Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.There are some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw
- (955 Ratings)
Through our research of the top Rockwell Saws, we analyzed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. We were astounded how many high quality tools available to choose. The RK7323 by Rockwell was our favorite Rockwell Saws for sale today.
The Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw is the optimal product for both professionals and hobbyists. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Table Saw offers. This tool is great for use at home and on the job site.
The Rockwell RK7323 is manufactured with excellent workmanship. Rockwell holds it's reputation as a highly rated Saw supplier.
The Rockwell RK7323 is additionally a surprisingly reasonably priced Saw. It is priced at just $97.59. It's really incredible that Rockwell manages to sell this Table Saw at that price. That price is very budget friendly keeping in mind the features of this Table Saw.
This Table Saw moreover has top star ratings. The RK7323 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 955 times. Genuine customers report an average score of 3.8 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of customers who have purchased the Rockwell RK7323 are highly satisfied.Full Rockwell RK7323 Review
Rockwell RK7323 Features & Specs
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you’re using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner’s cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps