Read about our lineup of the 3 best Rockwell Saws
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a range of terrific tools in this rundown. We would suggest a little extra investigation on these Saws and choosing one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Rockwell RK7241S Table Saw
- (140 Points)
It was really nice as well and hard to say which is better. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Rockwell dado insert. This is my 4th Rockwell machine. Loud and dusty, sure, but that is expected.
We explored dozens of quality Rockwell Saws. There are quite a few high quality products The RK7241S by Rockwell was our favorite Rockwell Saws for sale today.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the Rockwell RK7241S. This Table Saw includes numerous great features. It is a terrific option for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The RK7241S by Rockwell is made with premium craftsmanship. Rockwell holds it's reputation as a top rated Saw producer.
The RK7241S Table Saw by Rockwell is also a great deal. This Table Saw costs only $420.69. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so popular. That is really cost-effective factoring in the craftsmanship of the Table Saw.
The Rockwell RK7241S is also top rated. The Rockwell RK7241S has been reviewed on Amazon 140 times. The average user review is 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw that most people enjoy using on projects.Full Rockwell RK7241S Review
Rockwell RK7241S Features & Specs
- Heavy duty, yet versatile and light weight for the jobsite, work shop, or cabinet shop
- Most cutting depth of any saw in its class
- Folding fence for extra wide cuts. Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 3 9/16 inches, Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 2 9/16 inches
- Exclusive laser indicator adjusts blade tilt.Max Dado Blade Diameter:6 inch
- Fully assembled trolley stand for portability.Rated No-load Speed:4800 rpm