Our review of the top 10 best Safety Saws available to buy now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together some really top quality tools within this collection. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be a few details we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
Through our research of the top Safety Saws, we reviewed a number of products that are currently available. Incredibly there were more terrific choices than we projected. The Hitachi C10RJ was our favorite Safety Saws available right now.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the C10RJ by Hitachi. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Table Saw offers. This Table Saw is a fantastic option for the work place and also for home use.
The Hitachi C10RJ is produced with top quality workmanship. Hitachi has a reputation as a highly ranked Saw manufacturer.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is a terrific deal as well. It is priced at just $404.80. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Saws available which offer comparable craftsmanship and much more pricey.
This Table Saw also has high star ratings. The C10RJ Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. It boasts an average star rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of consumers who have purchased the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi are very satisfied.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing