Our breakdown of the top 10 leading Safety Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
We explored a number of quality Safety Saws. There are plenty of high quality tools The Hitachi C10RJ was our favorite Safety Saws available right now.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can make use of the C10RJ by Hitachi. This Table Saw includes lots of terrific features. This Table Saw is a great tool for work and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Hitachi C10RJ is astounding. Hitachi holds it's reputation as a highly rated Saw producer.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is also a terrific deal. Hitachi decided to price this Table Saw at just $404.80. It's honestly incredible that Hitachi is able to offer this Table Saw at that price. That price is really budget friendly keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
The Hitachi C10RJ is top ranked as well. The Hitachi C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 127 times. It boasts an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi C10RJ are really satisfied.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing