Searching for the best Sliding Saws? This is our top 2
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.There are some really top quality products in this selection. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are a few details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Ratings)
Through our investigation of the top Sliding Saws, we evaluated dozens products that are purchasable right now. We found there were more terrific choices than we anticipated. The one that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is the perfect product for both contractors and hobbyists. Users will be impressed by the features this Table Saw offers. This Table Saw is terrific for use on home projects and on the job site.
The Shop Fox W1811 is made with top quality workmanship. Shop Fox holds it's credibility as a top rated Saw producer.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is also an excellent deal. It is priced at only $3493.75. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons the tool is so popular. That price is very cost-effective factoring in the features of this Table Saw.
This Table Saw moreover has high star ratings. The Shop Fox W1811 has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. Real users report an average star rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. The Shop Fox W1811 is definitely a Table Saw which shoppers prefer.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch