Searching for the top selling Sliding Saws? This is our favorite 2
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a range of terrific tools in this rundown. We would suggest a little extra investigation on these Saws and choosing one that suits your needs for your projects!
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
Through our research of the top Sliding Saws, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. Incredibly there were more great choices than we projected. The Shop Fox W1811 was our favorite Sliding Saws for sale today.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is the optimal option choice for experts and amateurs. Users will not be let down by the features this Table Saw offers. This Table Saw is a great product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Shop Fox W1811 is astounding. Shop Fox has really earned it's reputation as a leading Saw producer.
The Shop Fox W1811 is likewise a really reasonably priced Saw. This Table Saw costs just $3493.75. It's really incredible that Shop Fox is able to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at competing Saws available that are comparable build quality but are far more pricey.
This Table Saw also boasts top ratings. The Shop Fox W1811 has been rated on Amazon 1 times. The average rating is 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Shop Fox W1811 are highly satisfied.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch