Our rundown of the top 10 highest rated Table Top Saws available now
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together a variety of great choices in our buyer's guide. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we didn't include that are important to you.
1. POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw
- (245 Points)
Overall this is a very good Band Saw. POWERTEC features are great! It is easy enough to change blades. The POWERTEC BS900 has plenty of power as well. Assembly was not all that difficult.
Through our research of the top Table Top Saws, we reviewed dozens selections that are currently available. We were surprised at the number of quality tools there were to choose. The Saw that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the POWERTEC BS900 Band Saw.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the POWERTEC BS900. This Band Saw includes numerous fantastic features. This Band Saw is terrific for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the BS900 by POWERTEC is impressive. POWERTEC has definitely secured it's track record as a leading Saw manufacturer.
The POWERTEC BS900 is also a very budget-friendly Saw. POWERTEC decided to price this Band Saw at just $190.99. That is most likely among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Saws for sale that are comparable quality but are far more pricey.
This Band Saw moreover boasts high ratings. The BS900 Band Saw has been rated on Amazon 245 times. Genuine customers report an average rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars. The POWERTEC BS900 is definitely a Band Saw that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full POWERTEC BS900 Review
POWERTEC BS900 Features & Specs
- Includes: (1) BS900 110 Volt 9” band saw, (1) miter gauge and (1) 1/4” x 62 inch band saw blade
- Function: an essential woodworking tool for delivering precision cuts, cutting irregular shapes Up to 3-5/8 inches deep & 9 inches wide, or ripping lumber into thinner pieces
- Special features: patented blade guard adjustment for quick and easy blade replacement, A blade tracking window, and a 2” dust port that keeps work area clean and clear from dust
- Quick adjustments: table with rack and Pinion adjustment for easy 45 Degree angle tilt
- Power: band saw has ½ HP, 2. 5 amp motor – perfect for an assortment of wood based projects