Searching for the best Triton Saws? This is our favorite 1
Saws are an important tool for all types of construction projects. We have a comprehensive list of saws from all makes and models available.We put together several really top-notch tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little additional research on these Saws and select a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Triton TJS001 Jigsaw
- (3 Points)
It has more power than you will ever need. I absolutely love this Jigsaw. Excellent balance and trigger speed control. Heck of a nice Jigsaw, glad I bought it. The Jigsaw feels well balanced.
We researched a number of top quality Triton Saws. Incredibly there were more excellent options than we predicted. The one that definitely stood out from the crowd though was the Triton TJS001 Jigsaw.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the TJS001 by Triton. This Jigsaw includes many great features. This Jigsaw is a fantastic product for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The Triton TJS001 is produced with top quality design. Triton has really secured it's track record as a leading Saw manufacturer.
The Triton TJS001 is likewise a very reasonably priced Saw. Triton decided to price this Jigsaw at only $134.09. That is probably among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is surprisingly cost-effective factoring in the features of this Jigsaw.
This Jigsaw also boasts high star ratings. The TJS001 Jigsaw has been reviewed on Amazon 3 times. It boasts an average star rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Jigsaw that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Triton TJS001 Review
Triton TJS001 Features & Specs
- Dual axis grips and balanced body design keep the tool on the workpiece and move the tool with improved stability
- 4-position mode selector with 3-stage pendulum action for optimised, fast cutting and reduces wear on the tool and blades
- Constant speed under load maintains a stable cut rate with improved results over conventional jigsaws
- Tool-free, quick-release blade change with T-shank bayonet mounting for fast blade changes and compatibility with a wide range of blades
- Non-trigger variable speed control and sliding on/off switch with lock-on for easy presetting of speed without having to maintain trigger pressure in use
- Includes 3 high-performance blades for curved cutting in wood, high speed cutting in wood and plastic, and straight cutting of ferrous and non-ferrous metals