Our analysis of the top 8 leading 4" Shears & Nibblers available nowYou have a range of fantastic options in this rundown. I would encourage a bit of extra homework on the available Shears & Nibblers and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Makita JS1602 Shear
- (44 Points)
Job was done quickly, easily and accurately. The shears less than 15 seconds. I got to cut some 14ga steel. This tool is such a gift. Cuts clean and makes nice turns.
We researched dozens of quality 4" Shears & Nibblers. There are many quality options The Shears & Nibbler that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Makita JS1602 Shear.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the Makita JS1602. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Shear includes. This Shear is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The design on the JS1602 by Makita is exceptional. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a leading Shears & Nibbler supplier.
The Makita JS1602 is additionally a really budget-friendly Shears & Nibbler. Makita has priced this Shear at just $. That is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Shears & Nibblers for sale which offer comparable build quality and much more pricey.
This Shear also boasts top star ratings. The JS1602 Shear has been rated on Amazon 44 times. It has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. The Makita JS1602 is definitely a Shear that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita JS1602 Review
Makita JS1602 Features & Specs
- Powerful 3.3 AMP motor delivers 4,000 SPM for the most demanding applications
- Smaller circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4"") for added comfort
- Refined design at only 3.4 lbs. for increased control
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Powerful 3.3 AMP motor delivers 4,000 SPM for the most demanding operations
- Small Circumference Barrel Grip (only 2-1/4") for Added Comfort