Searching for the top selling Chicago Pneumatic Shears & Nibblers? Find out our favorite 2You have a range of fantastic options in this rundown. I would encourage a bit of extra homework on the available Shears & Nibblers and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Nibbler
- (13 Points)
Metal is left smooth instead of rough. By far the easiest metal tool to cut curves. I use the heck out of this thing. Cutting the sheets was almost fun. Cutting the sheets was almost fun.
We analyzed a number of high quality Chicago Pneumatic Shears & Nibblers. Surprisingly there were more excellent options than we predicted. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the CP835 Nibbler by Chicago Pneumatic.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the Chicago Pneumatic CP835. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Nibbler offers. This tool is excellent for use on home projects and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the Chicago Pneumatic CP835 is astounding. It's no mystery why Chicago Pneumatic has a reputation as a top Shears & Nibbler supplier.
The CP835 Nibbler by Chicago Pneumatic is also a terrific price. It is priced at just $232.51. It's truly incredible that Chicago Pneumatic manages to offer this Nibbler at that price. That price is particularly inexpensive keeping in mind the quality of the Nibbler.
This Nibbler moreover has top star ratings. The Chicago Pneumatic CP835 has been reviewed on Amazon 13 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Nibbler by Chicago Pneumatic are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Review
Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Features & Specs
- Heavy-Duty Nibbler Tool: air nibbler is ergonomically designed for precise cutting of steel and aluminum metal. Pneumatic nibbler is a perfect tool for accurate cutting with superior performance in tight corners and circles
- Professional Metal Nibbler: this air operated nibbler is easy to operate and control. The handheld tool can be used for nibbling plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals
- Easy-to-use: air powered tool provides easily access to punch and die for quick replacement. Rear exhaust of this pneumatic nibbler directs the air away from work area
- Portable Nibbler: lightweight hand tool features a Lock-off lever for low-speed starting, providing enhanced user control. Pneumatic tool allows the user to place die in four different cutting positions
- Specifications: powerful air nibbler delivers 2750 strokes per minute. Rugged nibbling head and.177 in. diameter punch of the pneumatic nibbler cuts steel up to .060 in. (16 gauge) and aluminum up to .102 in. (10 gauge)