Our analysis of the top 2 leading General Tools & Instruments Shears & Nibblers you can buy right nowYou have a range of fantastic options in this rundown. I would encourage a bit of extra homework on the available Shears & Nibblers and pick out a product that matches your needs the best!
1. General Tools & Instruments SS404 Shear
- (598 Points)
Cuts over the steel ribs with ease. Beats the heck out of tin snips! Have a couple tools from General Tools & Instruments, and I like them! The General Tools & Instruments SS404 did not disappoint me. Job was done quickly, easily and accurately.
Through our investigation of the top General Tools & Instruments Shears & Nibblers, we analyzed dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were impressed to find more excellent options than we projected. The SS404 by General Tools & Instruments took our vote as the best General Tools & Instruments Shears & Nibblers for sale right now.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the SS404 by General Tools & Instruments. You will not be disappointed by the features this Shear offers. This Shear is a great option for work and for home improvement as well.
The workmanship on the General Tools & Instruments SS404 is impressive. General Tools & Instruments has really earned it's reputation as a leading Shears & Nibbler manufacturer.
The SS404 Shear by General Tools & Instruments is a terrific deal as well. General Tools & Instruments has priced this Shear at only $. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Shears & Nibblers for sale that are comparable build quality but are far more highly priced.
This Shear also has top star ratings. The SS404 Shear has been reviewed on Amazon 598 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average score of 4.4 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the people who have purchased the General Tools & Instruments SS404 are very satisfied with the tool.Full General Tools & Instruments SS404 Review
General Tools & Instruments SS404 Features & Specs
- STRAIGHT & CLEAN CUTS – Designed to cut fiber-cement siding up to 5/16” thick
- DUST-FREE- Smooth, fast cuts with no airborne dust, keeping the job OSHA compliant with easy clean-up
- LOWER JOB SITE COST W/ REPLACEABLE BLADES - replaceable, reversible blades machined from solid tool steel need less replacements, durable enough for 20, 000 feet of cutting, about 15 average homes, when used appropriately
- POWERFUL MOTOR - the SS414 Fiber Cement Curve Shear boasts a contractor grade 6. 5-amp motor for peak performance
- CAN BE USED ON PRE-PAINTED SIDING – cut with painted side face down for perfect, finished edges