Right now we are measuring 1 of the top Rikon Spindle Sanders
Spindle sanders are great for adding curved details to pieces of wood. They are a great addition to any woodworkers tool arsenal. Below are some of the best spindle sanders available on the market today.There are a range of great tools in our rundown. I would highly recommend to do some additional online research before you buy. That will make sure you purchase the most suitable Spindle Sander for your needs.
1. Rikon 50-300 Spindle Sander
- (3 Points)
I would recommend this unit to anyone. I'd highly recommend this unit. Plenty of power, it's never bogged down. The compromises seem to be mainly on the noise front. The cast iron table is flawless.
While investigating the top Rikon Spindle Sanders, we analyzed dozens options that are currently available. Incredibly there were more terrific choices than we predicted. The tool that definitely stood out from the pack though was the 50-300 Spindle Sander by Rikon.
The 50-300 Spindle Sander by Rikon is the ideal product for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Spindle Sander offers several great features. This Spindle Sander is excellent for use on the house and on the job site.
The 50-300 by Rikon is produced with excellent workmanship. Rikon has a good reputation as a highly rated Spindle Sander supplier.
The 50-300 Spindle Sander by Rikon is a terrific price as well. It is priced at just $499.88. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Spindle Sanders available that are comparable craftsmanship and far more expensive.
This Spindle Sander also has top ratings. The 50-300 Spindle Sander has been reviewed on Amazon 3 times. The average user review is 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Spindle Sander which shoppers prefer using.Full Rikon 50-300 Review
Rikon 50-300 Features & Specs
- RIKON SPINDLE SANDER - This oscillating spindle sander is a specialized sander for the fast and accurate sanding of curved board edges.
- FAST AND ACCURATE - Abrasive sleeves mounted on the machine’s spindles oscillate up-and-down 15/16”, 29 times per minute while the spindle spins, providing more efficient abrasive cutting action.
- ALL STEEL - This oscillating spindle sander is made from all steel and heavy duty.
- INCLUDES - Powerful ½ HP motor, all steel gearing, ample cast iron tilting table, metal housing and 5 spindle diameters (½” - 2”) with 6 table inserts. Weighs: 76 lbs.