Searching for the top selling Ingersoll-Rand Stationary Air Compressors? Find out our top 8We compared some really highly rated tools in this collection. I'd recommend to do some further research before you buy. That will ensure you purchase the most suitable Stationary Air Compressor for your requirements.
1. Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Stationary Air Compressor
- (15 Points)
HP rating advertised is actually an overstatement. Just what I needed for my shop. Contacted Ingersoll-Rand and without hesitation Nicole and Natalie were amazing. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V runs very smooth and was easy to wire up. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V compressor arrived via freight in excellent condition, in a heavy duty crate.
While investigating the top Ingersoll-Rand Stationary Air Compressors, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were surprised how many premium options there were to choose. The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Stationary Air Compressor.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the 2340L5-V by Ingersoll-Rand. Users will be impressed by the features this Stationary Air Compressor offers. This tool is great for use at home and also at work.
The design on the 2340L5-V by Ingersoll-Rand is astounding. There's a reason why Ingersoll-Rand has track record as a top Stationary Air Compressor manufacturer.
The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V is also a really affordable Stationary Air Compressor. This Stationary Air Compressor costs only $1379.99. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Stationary Air Compressors available that are similar quality but are far more pricey.
This Stationary Air Compressor moreover boasts high star ratings. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V has been rated on Amazon 15 times. It has an average score of 4.2 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Stationary Air Compressor that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Review
Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Features & Specs
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibilty: 100% continuous duty, 5 hp 2-stage air compressor, 175 psig maximum operating pressure and a 60 ASME reciever tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod simplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty