Today we're reviewing 8 of the best Ingersoll-Rand Stationary Air CompressorsYou have a variety of great choices in this buyer's guide. I'd recommend to do some further research prior to purchase. This research will ensure you find the most suitable Stationary Air Compressor for your needs.
1. Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Stationary Air Compressor
- (15 Points)
HP rating advertised is actually an overstatement. Just what I needed for my shop. Contacted Ingersoll-Rand and without hesitation Nicole and Natalie were amazing. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V runs very smooth and was easy to wire up. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V compressor arrived via freight in excellent condition, in a heavy duty crate.
We researched a number of quality Ingersoll-Rand Stationary Air Compressors. We were astounded at the number of premium options available to pick. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V took our vote as the best Ingersoll-Rand Stationary Air Compressors for sale right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the 2340L5-V by Ingersoll-Rand. This Stationary Air Compressor includes numerous fantastic features. It is a terrific tool for job sites and also for home improvement.
The 2340L5-V by Ingersoll-Rand is manufactured with premium workmanship. Ingersoll-Rand has truly earned it's reputation as a premier Stationary Air Compressor supplier.
The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V is likewise a really affordable Stationary Air Compressor. Ingersoll-Rand chose to price this Stationary Air Compressor at only $1379.99. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are other Stationary Air Compressors for sale which offer similar quality and far more pricey.
The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V is top ranked as well. The Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V has been reviewed on Amazon 15 times. Real end users report an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers who have purchased the Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V are really satisfied.Full Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Review
Ingersoll-Rand 2340L5-V Features & Specs
- Long-Life: Durable cast iron construction, long-lasting extended pump life designed for over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use
- Maximum Power and Flexibilty: 100% continuous duty, 5 hp 2-stage air compressor, 175 psig maximum operating pressure and a 60 ASME reciever tank provide plenty of punch for the most demanding applications
- Easy to Service: Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod simplifies maintenance and service
- Reliable Operation: All Season Select synthetic lubricant increases efficiency; with 2,000 hours of service between changeouts, it performs four times longer than petroleum-based lubricants
- Two-Year Warranty Available: Purchase an All-Season Select lubricant start-up kit, and receive all the parts you need for start-up and the first year of maintenance, along with an extended pump warranty