Right now we're measuring 2 of the leading Bosch Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Bosch 4100-10 Table Saw
- (518 Points)
He made beautiful things with that saw. I expected a Bosch made tool for the premium price I paid. Also the Blade was dead on 90 out of the box. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. But new saw is fine, nice big table and folds up easy.
When exploring the top Bosch Table Saws, we reviewed dozens selections that are currently available. We were impressed at the number of quality options available to pick. The 4100-10 by Bosch took our vote as the best Bosch Table Saws available today.
The Bosch 4100-10 Table Saw is the ideal product for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Table Saw offers plenty of great features. This Table Saw is excellent for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Bosch 4100-10 is remarkable. Bosch has a good reputation as a top ranked Table Saw supplier.
The Bosch 4100-10 Table Saw is a terrific deal as well. Bosch chose to price this Table Saw at only $529.00. The retail price is probably one of the reasons it's so popular. There are other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable craftsmanship and much more expensive.
The 4100-10 by Bosch is top reviewed as well. The Bosch 4100-10 has been rated on Amazon 518 times. Real end users have left reviews with an average star rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers Invested in the Bosch 4100-10 Table Saw by Bosch are very satisfied with the tool.Full Bosch 4100-10 Review
Bosch 4100-10 Features & Specs
- Powerful: 10 in. Worksite band saw: features 15 amp circular saw that delivers 4. 0 max Hp and 3, 650 RPM for the power required for ripping, rip cutting, and cross cutting fine and rough carpentry materials
- Saves space: large cast aluminum top provides increased work space and material support with a 25 in. Ripping capacity to cover all typical jobsite rip cutting widths
- PORTABILITY: Works seamlessly with the included lighter GTA47W Gravity Rise Wheeled Stand for easy jobsite mobility, with single action setup and take down
- Protection: Smart guard system contains riving knife and Anti-Kickback pawls provide protection, while the guard assembly provides a barrier to help prevent blade contact while allowing an Unobstructed view of the cut
- Soft start circuitry: manages the intensity of motor start up and minimizes the possibility of tripping a circuit breaker