Here is our selection of the 10 highest rated Cast Iron Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. I would recommend doing a little further research on the available Table Saws and pick out a product that suits your needs for your projects!
1. DEWALT DW745 Table Saw
When investigating the top Cast Iron Table Saws, we analyzed dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed to discover more terrific options than we predicted. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the DW745 Table Saw by DEWALT.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can enjoy the DEWALT DW745. This Table Saw offers several great features. It is a terrific option for the work place and also for home improvement.
The DEWALT DW745 is made with premium design. There's a reason why DEWALT has track record as a premier Table Saw manufacturer.
The DW745 Table Saw by DEWALT is also an excellent price. DEWALT has priced this Table Saw at just $319.07. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. That is very affordable factoring in the craftsmanship of this tool.
The DW745 by DEWALT is also highly rated. The DW745 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 1069 times. It has an average star rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw that most people prefer using.Full DEWALT DW745 Review
DEWALT DW745 Features & Specs
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade, Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick. No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate