Listed here is our lineup of the 10 top rated Compact Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw
While researching the top Compact Table Saws, we evaluated a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many premium options there were to pick. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the RK7323 Table Saw by Rockwell.
The Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw is the optimal option choice for experts and hobbyists alike. This Table Saw includes several fantastic features. It is a great option for work and for home improvement as well.
The Rockwell RK7323 is manufactured with excellent design. There's a reason why Rockwell has reputation as a top Table Saw manufacturer.
The Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw is also a great deal. Rockwell has priced this Table Saw at only $97.59. That is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so in demand. That price is surprisingly inexpensive considering the features of this tool.
This Table Saw also boasts top ratings. The Rockwell RK7323 has been reviewed on Amazon 955 times. The average rating is 3.8 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of people who have had the opportunity to use the Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw by Rockwell are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Rockwell RK7323 Review
Rockwell RK7323 Features & Specs
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you’re using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner’s cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps