Listed here is our rundown of the 6 highest rated Contractor Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of really top-notch products in this collection. It would be a good idea to do some further online research prior to purchase. This research will make sure that you purchase the best Table Saw for your requirements.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We researched dozens of high quality Contractor Table Saws. We realized there were more great choices than we projected. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get work done with the Makita 2705X1. Users will be excited by the features this Table Saw includes. This tool is great for use at home and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the Makita 2705X1 is astounding. Makita has a good reputation as a highly rated Table Saw manufacturer.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is also a great price. It is priced at only $926.27. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons it's so popular. That price is really cost-effective factoring in the quality of the tool.
The 2705X1 by Makita is top reviewed as well. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife