Hunting for the top selling Contractor Table Saws? This is our favorite 6
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a number of terrific tools in this breakdown. Do your due diligence before you buy. There might be a few details we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
Through our investigation of the top Contractor Table Saws, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were astounded how many high quality options available to select from. The 2705X1 by Makita was our favorite Contractor Table Saws available right now.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is the perfect option choice for contractors and amateurs. This Table Saw offers numerous great features. This Table Saw is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the 2705X1 by Makita is astounding. Makita has a reputation as a top rated Table Saw manufacturer.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is also an excellent deal. Makita decided to price this Table Saw at just $926.27. It's honestly incredible that Makita manages to sell this Table Saw at the price listed. That is particularly cost-effective keeping in mind the features of the Table Saw.
This Table Saw also boasts high star ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 82 times. The average user review is 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw which shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife