Here is our selection of the 6 best rated Contractor Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of great choices in our rundown. I'd recommend to perform some additional analysis before you buy. This research will ensure you get the most suitable Table Saw for your projects.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
While investigating the top Contractor Table Saws, we reviewed dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many high quality products there were to choose from. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the 2705X1 by Makita. This Table Saw is built with plenty of terrific features. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The design on the Makita 2705X1 is remarkable. It's no mystery why Makita has a track record as a top Table Saw producer.
The Makita 2705X1 is likewise a remarkably affordable Table Saw. Makita decided to price this Table Saw at just $926.27. It's really incredible that Makita manages to sell this Table Saw at the price listed. That price is very inexpensive keeping in mind the features of the Table Saw.
This Table Saw moreover has top star ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. The average user review is 4.1 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of people who have purchased the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife