We put together a rundown of the top 6 highest rated Contractor Table Saws available to buy now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We compiled a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little extra homework on these Table Saws and choose a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We analyzed a number of top quality Contractor Table Saws. We were surprised at the number of quality products available to go with. The tool that really stood apart from the pack though was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is the optimal tool choice for professionals and amateurs. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Table Saw includes. This tool is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the Makita 2705X1 is exceptional. It's no mystery why Makita has a reputation as a premier Table Saw producer.
The Makita 2705X1 is also a very budget-friendly Table Saw. Makita chose to price this Table Saw at just $926.27. It's truly incredible that Makita manages to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at other Table Saws for sale that are comparable craftsmanship and much more highly priced.
This Table Saw moreover boasts high ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real customers have left reviews with an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that the majority of consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Makita 2705X1 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife