Here is our lineup of the 6 top rated Contractor Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together several really highly rated products in this collection. We would advise to do a little extra research on the available Table Saws and pick out an option that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
Through our investigation of the top Contractor Table Saws, we reviewed dozens products that are purchasable right now. Surprisingly there were more great choices than we expected. The one that really stood apart from the pack though was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is the optimal tool for both experts and hobbyists. You will not be let down by the features this Table Saw includes. This Table Saw is a terrific tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The Makita 2705X1 is made with premium design. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a leading Table Saw producer.
The Makita 2705X1 is likewise a remarkably affordable Table Saw. Makita chose to price this Table Saw at just $926.27. The retail price is probably one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is very inexpensive keeping in mind the quality of this Table Saw.
The Makita 2705X1 is top rated as well. The Makita 2705X1 has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real customers report an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw which most people enjoy using on projects.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife