Today we're measuring 6 of the best Contractor Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We analyzed a number of premium Contractor Table Saws. We realized there were more terrific options than we projected. The Makita 2705X1 was our favorite Contractor Table Saws available right now.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the Makita 2705X1. Users will be excited by the features this Table Saw includes. It is a terrific product for job sites and also for home improvement.
The workmanship on the 2705X1 by Makita is astounding. There's a reason why Makita has reputation as a premier Table Saw supplier.
The Makita 2705X1 is likewise a really affordable Table Saw. It is priced at only $926.27. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. That price is really inexpensive factoring in the features of this Table Saw.
The Makita 2705X1 is also top rated. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real customers report an average star rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the customers Invested in the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita are really satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife