Searching for the top selling Contractor Table Saws? This is our favorite 6
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of fantastic choices in our rundown. We'd advise to do a little additional homework on these Table Saws and choosing a product that fits your needs the best!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We analyzed a number of top quality Contractor Table Saws. We were astounded at the number of high quality tools available to choose from. The tool that definitely stood apart from the pack though was the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is the optimal product for both professionals and hobbyists alike. This Table Saw is built with numerous great features. This tool is fantastic for use on the house and also at work.
The Makita 2705X1 is produced with premium workmanship. Makita has a good reputation as a highly ranked Table Saw producer.
The Makita 2705X1 is also a remarkably reasonably priced Table Saw. Makita chose to price this Table Saw at just $926.27. It's truly remarkable that Makita is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. We looked at competing Table Saws for sale that are similar craftsmanship and much more highly priced.
The Makita 2705X1 is also highly rated. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 82 times. Real end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers who have purchased the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita are highly satisfied.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife