Looking for the top selling Contractor Table Saws? Find out our top 6
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a number of great choices in this breakdown. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are several factors we neglected to look into that make a difference to you.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
Through our investigation of the top Contractor Table Saws, we analyzed a number of options that are currently available. There are plenty of premium tools The tool that really stuck out from the crowd though was the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the Makita 2705X1. This Table Saw is built with many great features. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for work and also for home use.
The Makita 2705X1 is manufactured with excellent workmanship. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a leading Table Saw supplier.
The Makita 2705X1 Table Saw is also a terrific price. Makita has priced this Table Saw at only $926.27. It's really amazing that Makita is able to retail these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at competing Table Saws for sale that are similar craftsmanship but are far more highly priced.
The 2705X1 by Makita is top rated as well. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real customers report an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita 2705X1 is definitely a Table Saw that shoppers prefer.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife