We put together a rundown of the top 6 highest rated Contractor Table Saws you can buy right now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of really top-notch tools within this selection. I would highly recommend to do a bit of additional investigation prior to purchase. This research will make sure that you find the best Table Saw for your needs.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We researched a number of quality Contractor Table Saws. We were surprised how many quality options there were to select from. The Table Saw that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get work done with the Makita 2705X1. Users will be impressed by the features this Table Saw offers. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The 2705X1 by Makita is made with excellent workmanship. It's no mystery why Makita has a reputation as a premier Table Saw manufacturer.
The Makita 2705X1 is likewise a very competitively priced Table Saw. Makita has priced this Table Saw at only $926.27. It's really amazing that Makita is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. That price is particularly affordable factoring in the quality of the tool.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top star ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Actual end users have given the tool an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita 2705X1 is a Table Saw which buyers prefer using.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife