Hunting for the top selling Cross Cut Table Saws? Here's our favorite 10
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Powermatic PM1000 Table Saw
We researched dozens of top quality Cross Cut Table Saws. We were surprised to find more excellent options than we expected. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the Powermatic PM1000 Table Saw.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can enjoy the Powermatic PM1000. This Table Saw offers numerous great features. This Table Saw is excellent for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the PM1000 by Powermatic is remarkable. There's a reason why Powermatic has track record as a leading Table Saw producer.
The Powermatic PM1000 is likewise a remarkably reasonably priced Table Saw. This Table Saw costs just $1935.99. It's really amazing that Powermatic is able to offer this Table Saw at the price listed. We looked at competing Table Saws available that are similar craftsmanship and far more expensive.
The PM1000 by Powermatic is also highly rated. The Powermatic PM1000 has been rated on Amazon 18 times. It boasts an average score of 3.3 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer using.Full Powermatic PM1000 Review
Powermatic PM1000 Features & Specs
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
- Conveniently located hands free power switch
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts