Right now we are analyzing 10 of the top Cross Cut Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We compiled a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little extra homework on these Table Saws and choose a product that matches your needs the best!
1. DEWALT DW745 Table Saw
- (1069 Points)
The customer support at DEWALT was great. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. It is however, very practical for a small shop like mine. I will be installing that when I install the cast wings. The quality of all of the components is excellent.
We analyzed a number of quality Cross Cut Table Saws. We found there were more great choices than we expected. The DEWALT DW745 was our favorite Cross Cut Table Saws for sale right now.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can enjoy the DEWALT DW745. This Table Saw includes numerous terrific features. This Table Saw is a great tool for the work place and also for home use.
The DEWALT DW745 is made with premium workmanship. DEWALT holds it's credibility as a top ranked Table Saw producer.
The DEWALT DW745 is also a really reasonably priced Table Saw. This Table Saw costs just $319.07. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons it's so in demand. That price is very budget friendly factoring in the craftsmanship of the Table Saw.
The DEWALT DW745 is also highly rated. The DEWALT DW745 has been reviewed on Amazon 1069 times. Actual users report an average score of 4.6 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the DEWALT DW745 Table Saw by DEWALT are very satisfied.Full DEWALT DW745 Review
DEWALT DW745 Features & Specs
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade, Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick. No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate