Listed here is our rundown of the 1 best Hitachi Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
When researching the top Hitachi Table Saws, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. We were surprised at the number of quality options available to pick. The C10RJ by Hitachi was our favorite Hitachi Table Saws for sale today.
Both experts and beginners alike can make use of the C10RJ by Hitachi. This Table Saw offers several fantastic features. It is a great product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the Hitachi C10RJ is impressive. Hitachi has definitely secured it's reputation as a leading Table Saw supplier.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi is also an excellent price. This Table Saw costs just $404.80. It's truly remarkable that Hitachi has the ability to sell these Table Saws at that price. That price is very cost-effective considering the features of the Table Saw.
The C10RJ by Hitachi is also highly rated. The Hitachi C10RJ has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. The average user review is 3.6 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the users who have purchased the Hitachi C10RJ are very satisfied.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing