Hunting for the top selling Hitachi Table Saws? Find out our top 1
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
We explored dozens of high quality Hitachi Table Saws. Incredibly there were more terrific choices than we projected. The tool that definitely stood apart from the crowd though was the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi is the perfect tool for both contractors and amateurs. You will not be let down by the features this Table Saw includes. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for the work place and also for home use.
The Hitachi C10RJ is made with premium workmanship. Hitachi has a reputation as a top ranked Table Saw manufacturer.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is a great price as well. Hitachi has priced this Table Saw at just $404.80. It's truly incredible that Hitachi is able to sell these Table Saws at that price. That price is surprisingly cost-effective keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
The C10RJ by Hitachi is top ranked as well. The Hitachi C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 127 times. The average user review is 3.6 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the people who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi are really satisfied.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing