Read about our rundown of the 10 best rated Jobsite Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a several fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few details we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. DEWALT DW745 Table Saw
- (1069 Points)
The customer support at DEWALT was great. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. It is however, very practical for a small shop like mine. I will be installing that when I install the cast wings. The quality of all of the components is excellent.
Through our research of the top Jobsite Table Saws, we analyzed dozens selections that are currently available. We were impressed how many premium tools available to pick. The tool that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the DEWALT DW745 Table Saw.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get projects done with the DEWALT DW745. This Table Saw includes numerous fantastic features. This Table Saw is a terrific product for work and also for home improvement.
The craftsmanship on the DEWALT DW745 is remarkable. DEWALT has a reputation as a highly ranked Table Saw manufacturer.
The DEWALT DW745 is also a really affordable Table Saw. It is priced at just $319.07. It's truly amazing that DEWALT is able to sell this Table Saw at that price. We looked at competing Table Saws available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are far more highly priced.
The DEWALT DW745 is also top rated. The DEWALT DW745 has been rated on Amazon 1069 times. Actual customers report an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw which most people prefer using.Full DEWALT DW745 Review
DEWALT DW745 Features & Specs
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only). Max Rip To Left Of Blade 12 inch. Max Rip To Right Of Blade 20 inch
- Fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade, Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick. No Load Speed: 3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate