We put together a rundown of the top 1 leading Makita Table Saws you can buy right now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
When exploring the top Makita Table Saws, we reviewed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We realized there were more terrific options than we predicted. The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is the perfect tool for both contractors and amateurs. This Table Saw offers plenty of great features. This Table Saw is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The 2705X1 by Makita is manufactured with top quality craftsmanship. There's a reason why Makita has track record as a top Table Saw supplier.
The Makita 2705X1 is also a really budget-friendly Table Saw. Makita has priced this Table Saw at just $926.27. It's honestly impressive that Makita manages to offer these Table Saws at that price. We looked at competing Table Saws for sale that are comparable quality but are much more pricey.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 82 times. Real customers report an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. It's clear that the majority of users Invested in the Makita 2705X1 are very satisfied with the tool.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife