Here is our selection of the 1 highest rated Makita Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a several fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few details we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. Makita 2705X1 Table Saw
- (82 Points)
Had a 15% off sale on Makita so I got this thing. It's durable plastic, but still plastic. Has always been square to the blade. Packaging was immaculate and intelligently designed. The stand is sturdy and folds easily.
We analyzed a number of high quality Makita Table Saws. Surprisingly there were more excellent options than we expected. The tool that really stood out from the pack though was the Makita 2705X1 Table Saw.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the 2705X1 by Makita. You will not be disappointed by the features this Table Saw includes. This Table Saw is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The workmanship on the Makita 2705X1 is astounding. It's no mystery why Makita has a reputation as a leading Table Saw supplier.
The 2705X1 Table Saw by Makita is a terrific price as well. Makita has priced this Table Saw at only $926.27. It's truly remarkable that Makita is able to retail these Table Saws at that price. That is really cost-effective considering the quality of this tool.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top star ratings. The 2705X1 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 82 times. Real users have given the tool an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. The Makita 2705X1 is a Table Saw which most people prefer.Full Makita 2705X1 Review
Makita 2705X1 Features & Specs
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 4,800 RPM
- ""Tool-less"" modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife/spreader
- Blade guard assembly with cam lock provides easy ""tool-less"" installation or removal
- Adjustable dual side guards allow for ease of measurement from the blade to the rip fence for cutting set-ups
- Two onboard independent stowable anti-kickback pawls and riving knife/spreader for through cuts
- Release lever for easy riving knife/spreader height adjustments into 3 different positions for through, non-through and dado cuts
- Tool-less modular blade guard system with an adjustable riving knife