Listed here is our list of the 1 best Metabo HPT Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a several great tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to do some extra analysis prior to purchase. That will make sure you get the most ideal Table Saw for your projects.
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
When researching the top Metabo HPT Table Saws, we analyzed dozens products that are purchasable right now. Surprisingly there were more great choices than we predicted. The one that definitely stuck out from the crowd though was the Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can make use of the Metabo HPT C10RJ. This Table Saw includes plenty of fantastic features. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is manufactured with premium design. Metabo HPT holds it's credibility as a highly rated Table Saw supplier.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw is a terrific deal as well. It is priced at just $489.99. It's honestly incredible that Metabo HPT is able to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable build quality and far more highly priced.
The C10RJ by Metabo HPT is top ranked as well. The C10RJ Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 7 times. It boasts an average score of 3.7 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the people Invested in the Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT are highly satisfied.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature