Looking for the top rated Metabo HPT Table Saws? Find out our top 1
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
When researching the top Metabo HPT Table Saws, we reviewed dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were astounded how many quality options available to choose. The C10RJ by Metabo HPT was our favorite Metabo HPT Table Saws for sale right now.
Both experts and beginners alike can get work done with the Metabo HPT C10RJ. This Table Saw is built with lots of great features. It is a fantastic product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the C10RJ by Metabo HPT is exceptional. Metabo HPT has a good reputation as a highly ranked Table Saw manufacturer.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is additionally a surprisingly budget-friendly Table Saw. This Table Saw costs only $489.99. It's honestly impressive that Metabo HPT manages to retail this Table Saw at the price listed. That is really cost-effective considering the craftsmanship of this Table Saw.
This Table Saw also boasts top ratings. The Metabo HPT C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 7 times. The average rating is 3.7 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers Invested in the Metabo HPT C10RJ are really satisfied with the tool.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature