Right now we're comparing 1 of the best Metabo HPT Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a several terrific options in this rundown. I'd advise to do a bit of extra research on the available Table Saws and choose an option that suits your needs the best!
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
We explored dozens of premium Metabo HPT Table Saws. There are plenty of high quality products The C10RJ by Metabo HPT was our favorite Metabo HPT Table Saws available today.
Both contractors and beginners alike can enjoy the C10RJ by Metabo HPT. You will not be disappointed by the features this Table Saw includes. It is a fantastic option for job sites and also for home improvement.
The design on the C10RJ by Metabo HPT is impressive. Metabo HPT has really earned it's track record as a leading Table Saw manufacturer.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT is a great deal as well. Metabo HPT decided to price this Table Saw at just $489.99. The retail price is undoubtedly one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable build quality and far more expensive.
This Table Saw also boasts top star ratings. The C10RJ Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 7 times. The average score is 3.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature