Right now we're measuring 1 of the best Metabo HPT Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a several fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few details we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
We researched dozens of quality Metabo HPT Table Saws. There are quite a few premium products The C10RJ by Metabo HPT was our favorite Metabo HPT Table Saws available today.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw is the optimal option choice for contractors and hobbyists alike. Users will be impressed by the features this Table Saw offers. It is a great option for the work place and also for home improvement.
The design on the Metabo HPT C10RJ is exceptional. Metabo HPT has truly secured it's track record as a leading Table Saw producer.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw is a terrific price as well. This Table Saw costs just $489.99. The retail price is probably one of the reasons the tool is so popular. That is really cost-effective considering the features of this Table Saw.
The C10RJ by Metabo HPT is top rated as well. The C10RJ Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 7 times. It has an average star rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Table Saw which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature