Right now we're reviewing 1 of the top Metabo HPT Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a number of terrific options in this breakdown. I'd recommend to do a bit of additional online research prior to purchase. This research will make sure that you purchase the best Table Saw for your requirements.
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
Through our investigation of the top Metabo HPT Table Saws, we reviewed dozens products that are currently available. There are lots of quality products The C10RJ by Metabo HPT took our vote as the best Metabo HPT Table Saws for sale right now.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT is the ideal product for both experts and hobbyists. This Table Saw includes lots of terrific features. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for job sites and also for home improvement.
The C10RJ by Metabo HPT is produced with excellent workmanship. Metabo HPT holds it's credibility as a top ranked Table Saw producer.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is also a surprisingly reasonably priced Table Saw. It is priced at just $489.99. The retail price is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so popular. That is surprisingly inexpensive considering the quality of this Table Saw.
The C10RJ by Metabo HPT is top rated as well. The C10RJ Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 7 times. Genuine end users have left reviews with an average rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars. The Metabo HPT C10RJ is a Table Saw which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature