Looking for the top selling Metabo HPT Table Saws? Find out our top 1
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a several fantastic tools in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to perform some extra investigation before you buy. This research will ensure you find the best Table Saw for your requirements.
1. Metabo HPT C10RJ Table Saw
- (7 Points)
I fell in love with both the machine and woodworking. For the price I don't see how you can go wrong. Aside from that, the saw is amazing. Adjustments were easy and this saw works extremely well. But it is a job site saw so I'm not disappointed.
When investigating the top Metabo HPT Table Saws, we reviewed a number of options that are purchasable right now. We were surprised how many premium options there were to select from. The tool that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Metabo HPT is the ideal option for both professionals and amateurs. This Table Saw offers lots of terrific features. This tool is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The C10RJ by Metabo HPT is made with premium craftsmanship. It's no mystery why Metabo HPT has a reputation as a top Table Saw producer.
The Metabo HPT C10RJ is also a very budget-friendly Table Saw. Metabo HPT decided to price this Table Saw at just $489.99. It's really incredible that Metabo HPT is able to retail these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at competing Table Saws for sale which offer similar craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
This Table Saw moreover has top star ratings. The Metabo HPT C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 7 times. Actual users have left reviews with an average star rating of 3.7 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw that buyers prefer.Full Metabo HPT C10RJ Review
Metabo HPT C10RJ Features & Specs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Telescoping table extension supports 35" Of ripping capacity to the right and 22" To the left
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start-up
- Equipped with a 3/4" T-slot miter gauge that features a large scale with adjustable positive stops at 0, 15, 30, 45 and 60 degrees to the left and right to help guide material accurately for a truer cut
- Direct drive Universal 15 amp motor produces 4, 500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- 8 x 13/16" Dado capacity allows for simple dado cuts
- Oversized power switch with emergency off safety cover is designed at knee level for immediate shut down as an added safety feature