Here's our review of the top 10 highest rated Portable Table Saws you can buy right now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Rockwell RK7323 Table Saw
When investigating the top Portable Table Saws, we analyzed a number of selections that are currently available. We were impressed to discover more terrific choices than we projected. The Table Saw that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the RK7323 Table Saw by Rockwell.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can make use of the Rockwell RK7323. This Table Saw includes many great features. This tool is fantastic for use on home projects and also at work.
The RK7323 by Rockwell is manufactured with excellent design. There's a reason why Rockwell has reputation as a premier Table Saw producer.
The Rockwell RK7323 is also a surprisingly competitively priced Table Saw. It is priced at just $97.59. It's honestly impressive that Rockwell has the ability to offer these Table Saws at that price. We looked at other Table Saws available which offer comparable craftsmanship and far more expensive.
This Table Saw moreover boasts high ratings. The RK7323 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 955 times. Genuine users have left reviews with an average star rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. The Rockwell RK7323 is definitely a Table Saw which buyers prefer.Full Rockwell RK7323 Review
Rockwell RK7323 Features & Specs
- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. No-Load Speed - 3000/minute. The Bladerunner X2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you’re using. Pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the Bladerunner’s cutting capacity will vary depending on the material Wood- 1-1/2 Inch. PVC pipe- 1-1/4 Inch. Aluminum- 3/8 Inch. Steel- 1/8 Inch. Ceramic- 3/8 Inch
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. Table Size- 15-3/4 x 17 Inches
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.Stroke Length:3/4 inches.Power Input:5.5 Amps