Our rundown of the top 10 highest rated Safety Table Saws available now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a several great tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to do some extra analysis prior to purchase. That will make sure you get the most ideal Table Saw for your projects.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
We analyzed dozens of premium Safety Table Saws. There are lots of quality options The one that really stood out from the crowd though was the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can make use of the Hitachi C10RJ. This Table Saw includes several fantastic features. This Table Saw is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the C10RJ by Hitachi is exceptional. Hitachi holds it's reputation as a highly rated Table Saw producer.
The Hitachi C10RJ is also a remarkably affordable Table Saw. This Table Saw costs just $404.80. It's honestly incredible that Hitachi has the ability to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. There are other Table Saws for sale that are comparable build quality but are much more expensive.
The Hitachi C10RJ is top reviewed as well. The Hitachi C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 127 times. Actual customers have left reviews with an average star rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi are highly satisfied.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing