Today we're comparing 10 of the best Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
Through our research of the top Safety Table Saws, we reviewed a number of selections that are purchasable right now. We were surprised to discover more terrific options than we projected. The Hitachi C10RJ took our vote as the best Safety Table Saws available today.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is the optimal product choice for contractors and hobbyists. This Table Saw is built with many great features. It is a terrific option for the work place and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the Hitachi C10RJ is exceptional. Hitachi has a good reputation as a top ranked Table Saw manufacturer.
The Hitachi C10RJ is likewise a very affordable Table Saw. Hitachi has priced this Table Saw at only $404.80. That is probably one of the reasons it's so in demand. There are other Table Saws available which offer comparable craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
This Table Saw also has high star ratings. The C10RJ Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. Real end users have left reviews with an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi C10RJ are really satisfied with the tool.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing