Today we are reviewing 10 of the best Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of great options in this buyer's guide. I'd recommend to perform some further investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you get the most suitable Table Saw for your projects.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
We researched dozens of premium Safety Table Saws. We were surprised how many premium options available to choose. The one that definitely stood apart from the crowd though was the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the Hitachi C10RJ. You won't be let down by the features this Table Saw includes. This Table Saw is great for use at home and also at work.
The Hitachi C10RJ is produced with premium workmanship. Hitachi has a reputation as a highly ranked Table Saw producer.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is also a terrific price. This Table Saw costs just $404.80. That is undoubtedly among the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Table Saws available that are similar build quality and much more highly priced.
This Table Saw also has high ratings. The Hitachi C10RJ has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. It has an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars. The Hitachi C10RJ is a Table Saw which shoppers prefer using.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing