Read about our rundown of the 10 top rated Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We compiled a number of really highly rated tools in this selection. I would recommend doing a little extra homework on these Table Saws and choose a product that matches your needs the best!
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
When investigating the top Safety Table Saws, we reviewed dozens options that are purchasable right now. There are numerous premium options The Hitachi C10RJ took our vote as the best Safety Table Saws for sale today.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can make use of the C10RJ by Hitachi. This Table Saw is built with numerous great features. This Table Saw is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the C10RJ by Hitachi is exceptional. Hitachi has truly secured it's reputation as a leading Table Saw supplier.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is also a great price. It is priced at just $404.80. The retail price is most likely among the reasons the tool is so popular. That price is really cost-effective keeping in mind the quality of this tool.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top ratings. The Hitachi C10RJ has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. The average rating is 3.6 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer using.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing