Read about our selection of the 10 highest rated Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a several great options in this buyer's guide. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are some factors we neglected to look into that make a difference to you.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
We researched a number of quality Safety Table Saws. We were astounded at the number of quality tools there were to choose from. The Hitachi C10RJ was our favorite Safety Table Saws available today.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is the ideal product for both professionals and hobbyists. This Table Saw includes several great features. It is a fantastic tool for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The C10RJ by Hitachi is manufactured with premium craftsmanship. There's a reason why Hitachi has track record as a premier Table Saw supplier.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi is a great price as well. It is priced at just $404.80. It's really remarkable that Hitachi manages to offer these Table Saws at that price. That is particularly inexpensive factoring in the quality of the tool.
The Hitachi C10RJ is top ranked as well. The C10RJ Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 127 times. It boasts an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that the majority of customers Invested in the Hitachi C10RJ are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing