Today we are comparing 10 of the premier Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are some really highly rated tools within this selection. Do your own investigation prior to purchase. There might be some details we neglected to cover that are important to you.
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
While investigating the top Safety Table Saws, we analyzed a number of options that are currently available. There are many high quality products The C10RJ by Hitachi took our vote as the best Safety Table Saws for sale right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can enjoy the Hitachi C10RJ. This Table Saw offers numerous great features. It is a terrific option for work and also for home use.
The C10RJ by Hitachi is made with top quality workmanship. It's no mystery why Hitachi has a reputation as a premier Table Saw supplier.
The Hitachi C10RJ is additionally a surprisingly affordable Table Saw. This Table Saw costs only $404.80. The retail price is probably one of the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable quality and much more expensive.
This Table Saw also boasts high ratings. The Hitachi C10RJ has been rated on Amazon 127 times. It has an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. The Hitachi C10RJ is definitely a Table Saw that shoppers prefer using.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing