Here is our list of the 10 highest rated Safety Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of fantastic choices in our rundown. We'd advise to do a little additional homework on these Table Saws and choosing a product that fits your needs the best!
1. Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw
- (127 Points)
I highly recommend this saw to anyone. Worm drives are about torque but are not light. I also purchased the Hitachi dado insert. It should be fine for what I need. The table has the capability to adjust to a level position.
We analyzed a number of premium Safety Table Saws. We were surprised how many high quality products available to choose. The Hitachi C10RJ took our vote as the best Safety Table Saws available right now.
The C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi is the optimal option choice for contractors and amateurs. This Table Saw includes several great features. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The C10RJ by Hitachi is made with premium workmanship. Hitachi has a good reputation as a highly rated Table Saw manufacturer.
The Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw is a terrific price as well. It is priced at only $404.80. It's truly amazing that Hitachi has the ability to retail this Table Saw at the price listed. That price is particularly inexpensive considering the quality of this tool.
This Table Saw also boasts high ratings. The Hitachi C10RJ has been reviewed on Amazon 127 times. It has an average score of 3.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users who have had the opportunity to use the Hitachi C10RJ Table Saw by Hitachi are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Hitachi C10RJ Review
Hitachi C10RJ Features & Specs
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
- Bevel range of 0 degree to 45 degrees for cuts ranging from 3 1/8 inches (at 0 degree) to 2 1/4 inches (at 45 degrees)
- 28 3/4 inches x 22 inches working table top with out feed support of 28 3/4 inches x 2 inches for easy and stable material support
- Telescoping table extension supports 35 inches of ripping capacity to the right and 22 inches to the left
- Both the bevel scale and bevel height adjustment knobs for the blade are situation on the front of the cabinet for easy access and viewing