Here is our rundown of the 2 best rated Sliding Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a several great tools in our rundown. I'd recommend to do some extra analysis prior to purchase. That will make sure you get the most ideal Table Saw for your projects.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
We explored a number of premium Sliding Table Saws. We were surprised at the number of high quality options there were to pick. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw.
Both professionals and beginners alike can enjoy the W1811 by Shop Fox. You won't be disappointed by the features this Table Saw offers. This Table Saw is a terrific option for job sites and for home use as well.
The Shop Fox W1811 is produced with top quality workmanship. There's a reason why Shop Fox has reputation as a top Table Saw producer.
The W1811 Table Saw by Shop Fox is also a terrific price. Shop Fox chose to price this Table Saw at only $3493.75. It's truly remarkable that Shop Fox is able to retail these Table Saws at the price listed. We looked at other Table Saws for sale that are comparable craftsmanship but are far more expensive.
The W1811 by Shop Fox is also highly rated. The Shop Fox W1811 has been rated on Amazon 1 times. The average score is 4.0 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Table Saw which shoppers prefer.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch