Here is our lineup of the 2 highest rated Sliding Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of great options in this buyer's guide. I'd recommend to perform some further investigation before you buy. This research will make sure you get the most suitable Table Saw for your projects.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
We researched dozens of high quality Sliding Table Saws. We were surprised at the number of high quality products available to pick. The tool that really stood out from the pack though was the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is the optimal option for both contractors and hobbyists. This Table Saw offers many fantastic features. This Table Saw is a great product for work and also for home use.
The craftsmanship on the Shop Fox W1811 is impressive. It's no mystery why Shop Fox has a track record as a premier Table Saw manufacturer.
The Shop Fox W1811 is also a remarkably affordable Table Saw. It is priced at just $3493.75. It's truly remarkable that Shop Fox has the ability to retail this Table Saw at that price. That price is very affordable keeping in mind the features of this tool.
This Table Saw moreover has high ratings. The Shop Fox W1811 has been rated on Amazon 1 times. It has an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Shop Fox W1811 are very satisfied with the tool.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch