Read about our rundown of the 2 best Sliding Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a several fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your due diligence prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few details we didn't cover that are important to you.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
When exploring the top Sliding Table Saws, we analyzed dozens products that are currently available. Surprisingly there were more excellent choices than we anticipated. The W1811 by Shop Fox took our vote as the best Sliding Table Saws available today.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get work done with the W1811 by Shop Fox. This Table Saw is built with lots of fantastic features. This tool is terrific for use on home projects and also at work.
The Shop Fox W1811 is produced with top quality craftsmanship. Shop Fox holds it's credibility as a highly rated Table Saw producer.
The Shop Fox W1811 is also a really reasonably priced Table Saw. Shop Fox chose to price this Table Saw at just $3493.75. That is most likely one of the reasons the tool is so in demand. We looked at other Table Saws available which offer similar build quality and much more highly priced.
The Shop Fox W1811 is also top rated. The W1811 Table Saw has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. Actual users report an average star rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's obvious that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw by Shop Fox are really satisfied with the tool.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch