Our review of the top 2 highest rated Sliding Table Saws available now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a variety of great choices in our rundown. I'd recommend to perform some additional analysis before you buy. This research will ensure you get the most suitable Table Saw for your projects.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
We researched a number of top quality Sliding Table Saws. We were impressed how many quality tools there were to pick. The Shop Fox W1811 took our vote as the best Sliding Table Saws for sale today.
Both contractors and hobbyists alike can make use of the W1811 by Shop Fox. This Table Saw is built with numerous fantastic features. This tool is excellent for use on home projects and on the job site.
The design on the W1811 by Shop Fox is astounding. Shop Fox has a reputation as a top rated Table Saw supplier.
The Shop Fox W1811 is additionally a really reasonably priced Table Saw. This Table Saw costs only $3493.75. The retail price is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable craftsmanship but are far more highly priced.
This Table Saw also boasts high star ratings. The W1811 Table Saw has been rated on Amazon 1 times. Actual customers report an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers Invested in the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw by Shop Fox are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch