Today we are reviewing 2 of the premier Sliding Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.We put together a number of fantastic tools in our buyer's guide. Do your own research prior to purchase. Theres a chance there are a few factors we neglected to cover that make a difference to you.
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
Through our research of the top Sliding Table Saws, we evaluated dozens products that are currently available. We were impressed how many quality tools available to choose from. The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the W1811 Table Saw by Shop Fox.
The W1811 Table Saw by Shop Fox is the perfect tool choice for contractors and hobbyists. You will not be disappointed by the features this Table Saw offers. It is a fantastic option for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The design on the W1811 by Shop Fox is remarkable. There's a reason why Shop Fox has track record as a leading Table Saw manufacturer.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is also a terrific price. Shop Fox has priced this Table Saw at only $3493.75. It's truly incredible that Shop Fox manages to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. There are other Table Saws for sale which offer comparable quality and far more highly priced.
This Table Saw moreover has top star ratings. The Shop Fox W1811 has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. It boasts an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers who have had the opportunity to use the Shop Fox W1811 are really satisfied with the tool.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch