Searching for the top selling Sliding Table Saws? This is our top 2
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of great options in this buyer's guide. We would strongly recommend some further investigation on the available Table Saws and pick out one that meets your needs for your projects!
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
While investigating the top Sliding Table Saws, we evaluated a number of options that are currently available. We were surprised at the number of high quality options there were to pick. The one that really rose to the top of the bunch was the Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw.
The Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw is the ideal tool for both contractors and hobbyists alike. This Table Saw includes plenty of great features. It is a fantastic tool for the work place and for home improvement as well.
The Shop Fox W1811 is manufactured with top quality workmanship. Shop Fox has a reputation as a top ranked Table Saw manufacturer.
The Shop Fox W1811 is likewise a very affordable Table Saw. This Table Saw costs just $3493.75. It's honestly incredible that Shop Fox is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. That price is particularly budget friendly factoring in the features of the Table Saw.
This Table Saw moreover boasts top ratings. The Shop Fox W1811 has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. Genuine customers report an average score of 4.0 out of 5 stars. The Shop Fox W1811 is definitely a Table Saw which shoppers prefer.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch