Here's our breakdown of the top 2 highest rated Sliding Table Saws available to buy now
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a range of fantastic options in our buyer's guide. I'd advise to do some extra investigation on the available Table Saws and choosing one that matches your needs the best!
1. Shop Fox W1811 Table Saw
- (1 Points)
I have found the rip fence gauge to be spot on accurate. Editing my comment from 2 stars to 4. The entire package was bound to a wooden palette. I can see why this make is considered the Cadillac of saws. It has done very well and I am pleased with my purchase!
We researched dozens of top quality Sliding Table Saws. We were impressed at the number of high quality options available to choose from. The W1811 by Shop Fox took our vote as the best Sliding Table Saws available right now.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get projects done with the Shop Fox W1811. Users will be impressed by the features this Table Saw offers. This tool is great for use at home and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the Shop Fox W1811 is exceptional. Shop Fox has truly earned it's reputation as a top Table Saw producer.
The Shop Fox W1811 is additionally a surprisingly budget-friendly Table Saw. Shop Fox decided to price this Table Saw at only $3493.75. It's truly incredible that Shop Fox manages to offer these Table Saws at the price listed. That is particularly affordable considering the quality of the Table Saw.
The Shop Fox W1811 is also highly rated. The Shop Fox W1811 has been reviewed on Amazon 1 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. It's clear that most of the people Invested in the Shop Fox W1811 are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Shop Fox W1811 Review
Shop Fox W1811 Features & Specs
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Main Blade: Diameter 10-Inch, Arbor Speed 4000 RPM, Arbor Diameter: 5/8-Inch; Scoring Blade: Diameter 3-1/8-Inch, Arbor Diameter 22mm, Arbor Speed 8000 RPM
- Table size with extension wings: 47-Inch L by 40-Inch W, Sliding table size: 63-Inch L by 12-1/4-Inch W
- Max. dado width: 13/16-Inch, Max. depth of cut at 90 Degree 3-1/8-Inch, at 45 Degree 2-1/4-Inch
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2-Inch, Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63-Inch