Right now we are comparing 1 of the premier TACKLIFE Table Saws
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.There are a range of fantastic choices in our buyer's guide. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are a few factors we didn't cover that make a difference to you.
1. TACKLIFE PTSG1A Table Saw
- (3 Points)
It was really nice as well and hard to say which is better. Granted I had a TACKLIFE 744 before so not a fair comparison. Also the Blade was dead on 90 out of the box. I have made a couple cabinets and I am thoroughly impressed. The table is perfectly flat and fence square.
We analyzed dozens of quality TACKLIFE Table Saws. Surprisingly there were more terrific choices than we anticipated. The Table Saw that definitely stuck out from the pack though was the PTSG1A Table Saw by TACKLIFE.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can get projects done with the TACKLIFE PTSG1A. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Table Saw includes. This tool is fantastic for use at home and also at work.
The PTSG1A by TACKLIFE is made with premium design. TACKLIFE has definitely earned it's reputation as a premier Table Saw supplier.
The TACKLIFE PTSG1A Table Saw is a great price as well. This Table Saw costs only $270.00. It's truly incredible that TACKLIFE is able to sell this Table Saw at that price. There are other Table Saws available that are comparable build quality and much more expensive.
The PTSG1A by TACKLIFE is top reviewed as well. The TACKLIFE PTSG1A has been reviewed on Amazon 3 times. It has an average star rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. The TACKLIFE PTSG1A is definitely a Table Saw that most people prefer using.Full TACKLIFE PTSG1A Review
TACKLIFE PTSG1A Features & Specs
- Effective & durable - powerful 15 amp motor delivers 4, 800 RPM that quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. Cast aluminum table offers stable performance and greater durability
- Adjustable cutting angle & depth - cutting angle can be adjusted from 0-45 Degree. Maximum cut depth of 3-1/8 inch at 0°and 2-1/4 inch at 45°for a variety of useful cuts
- On-board storage design - user-friendly on-board storage for your easy access to miter gauge, rip fence and other Accessories. come with extra carbon brush for extended using life
- Big capacity & convenient table - with max 40X20 inch extendable table, it can easily cuts a variety of larger materials. Rule and fence rails make adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate
- Safe operation design - blade guard ensures your safe operation while overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods