Hunting for the best WORX Table Saws? Here's our top 1
Table saws have a wide variety of woodworking and construction uses. They are a must have tool for any builder. Table saws are also known as contractor saws.You have a number of terrific tools in our breakdown. We would encourage some additional research on these Table Saws and select a product that meets your needs for your projects!
1. WORX WX572L Table Saw
- (55 Points)
Accurate right out of the box with a great fit and finish. But overall I'm really pleased with this saw. So I've had the new WORX in use for almost two months now. I had just never used anything quite this powerful. The table is perfectly flat and fence square.
We explored a number of high quality WORX Table Saws. We found there were more great options than we expected. The tool that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the WORX WX572L Table Saw.
The WORX WX572L Table Saw is the optimal product choice for contractors and amateurs. This Table Saw is built with lots of terrific features. This Table Saw is a fantastic tool for the work place and for home use as well.
The WX572L by WORX is made with excellent workmanship. WORX holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Table Saw supplier.
The WORX WX572L is additionally a very affordable Table Saw. WORX chose to price this Table Saw at just $112.19. It's truly remarkable that WORX is able to retail this Table Saw at that price. There are other Table Saws for sale that are similar quality but are much more pricey.
The WORX WX572L is also highly rated. The WORX WX572L has been reviewed on Amazon 55 times. Genuine users have given the tool an average star rating of 3.8 out of 5 stars. It's pretty obvious that most of the users Invested in the WORX WX572L Table Saw by WORX are really satisfied.Full WORX WX572L Review
WORX WX572L Features & Specs
- Traditional guard and riving knife system allows unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts
- Lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry anywhere, and sets up in seconds to cut wood, Tile, plastic, metal and aluminum
- Adjustable miter gauge for 0°to 60°angled cuts, right or left
- Safety switch with key prevents accidental start
- Accessories included: 1-miter gauge, 1-rip fence, 5 blades (1 each wood, aluminum, steel, ceramic tile & scrolling), vacuum adapter & blade grip