Listed here is our lineup of the 5 highest rated Portable Tile & Masonry SawsThere are a number of fantastic options in this buyer's guide. It would be a good idea to do a bit of additional online research prior to purchase. This research will make sure you find the most ideal Tile & Masonry Saw for your needs.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
When investigating the top Portable Tile & Masonry Saws, we evaluated dozens options that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many high quality options available to choose from. The tool that really stood out from the crowd though was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
Both professionals and amateurs alike can get projects done with the QEP Tools 22400Q. This Tile & Masonry Saw is built with several great features. This Tile & Masonry Saw is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The design on the 22400Q by QEP Tools is impressive. QEP Tools has a good reputation as a top ranked Tile & Masonry Saw supplier.
The QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw is also a terrific price. QEP Tools has priced this Tile & Masonry Saw at just $. It's really amazing that QEP Tools has the ability to sell these Tile & Masonry Saws at that price. That price is really inexpensive factoring in the quality of this Tile & Masonry Saw.
The 22400Q by QEP Tools is also top rated. The QEP Tools 22400Q has been reviewed on Amazon 338 times. It has an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is definitely a Tile & Masonry Saw that most people enjoy using on projects.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone