Here is our list of the 5 best rated Portable Tile & Masonry SawsWe compared several really top-notch tools within this collection. Do your own research before you buy. It's possible there are some details we did not look into that make a difference to you.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
Through our investigation of the top Portable Tile & Masonry Saws, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. There are numerous quality tools The 22400Q by QEP Tools took our vote as the best Portable Tile & Masonry Saws for sale right now.
Both experts and hobbyists alike can make use of the QEP Tools 22400Q. This Tile & Masonry Saw offers numerous fantastic features. This Tile & Masonry Saw is fantastic for use on the house and also at work.
The 22400Q by QEP Tools is produced with top quality workmanship. QEP Tools holds it's credibility as a highly ranked Tile & Masonry Saw manufacturer.
The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools is also a great deal. This Tile & Masonry Saw costs only $. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. There are competing Tile & Masonry Saws for sale which offer similar build quality but are far more highly priced.
The QEP Tools 22400Q is top reviewed as well. The QEP Tools 22400Q has been rated on Amazon 338 times. It boasts an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of users Invested in the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools are very satisfied with the tool.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone