Read about our selection of the 5 highest rated Portable Tile & Masonry SawsYou have a several great tools in our breakdown. I'd recommend to do some extra research prior to purchase. This research will ensure you find the most ideal Tile & Masonry Saw for your needs.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
While investigating the top Portable Tile & Masonry Saws, we reviewed dozens selections that are purchasable right now. There are many premium products The tool that really rose to the top of the bunch was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
The QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw is the optimal tool for both contractors and hobbyists. Users are sure to be impressed by the features this Tile & Masonry Saw offers. This Tile & Masonry Saw is terrific for use at home and also at work.
The craftsmanship on the QEP Tools 22400Q is astounding. QEP Tools holds it's reputation as a highly ranked Tile & Masonry Saw supplier.
The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools is a terrific deal as well. It is priced at just $. It's honestly impressive that QEP Tools is able to sell this Tile & Masonry Saw at that price. There are competing Tile & Masonry Saws for sale that are similar build quality and far more pricey.
This Tile & Masonry Saw also has top ratings. The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw has been rated on Amazon 338 times. It boasts an average score of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This is a Tile & Masonry Saw that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone