Today we're reviewing 5 of the leading Portable Tile & Masonry SawsYou have a several terrific choices in our rundown. I would highly recommend to do some extra investigation before you buy. This research will ensure you find the most ideal Tile & Masonry Saw for your requirements.
1. QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw
- (338 Points)
I love the QEP Tools 22400Q and use it frequently. Sliced wood with little to no effort. It also works in a tight crawl spaces quite well. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable. Because it is so smooth, it is more controllable.
Through our investigation of the top Portable Tile & Masonry Saws, we analyzed a number of products that are currently available. There are lots of quality options The one that definitely rose to the top of the bunch was the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw.
The QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw is the ideal option choice for contractors and amateurs. Users won't be disappointed by the features this Tile & Masonry Saw offers. This tool is excellent for use at home and on the job site.
The craftsmanship on the 22400Q by QEP Tools is remarkable. It's no mystery why QEP Tools has a track record as a leading Tile & Masonry Saw supplier.
The 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools is also a great price. It is priced at just $. It's truly amazing that QEP Tools is able to retail these Tile & Masonry Saws at that price. That is really budget friendly considering the features of the tool.
The QEP Tools 22400Q is top ranked as well. The QEP Tools 22400Q has been rated on Amazon 338 times. It boasts an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the customers who have purchased the QEP Tools 22400Q Tile & Masonry Saw by QEP Tools are very satisfied.Full QEP Tools 22400Q Review
QEP Tools 22400Q Features & Specs
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
- 3/5 HP, hi-torque geared motor for maximum cutting performance
- Dual extension tables add extra 5" of cutting surface
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile (for porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend QEP's Black Widow Blade #6-4008BW), marble, slate and stone