Today we are analyzing 4 of the leading Bosch WeldersWe put together a several great choices in our buyer's guide. We would advise to do a bit of additional investigation on these Welders and choosing a product that fits your needs for your projects!
1. Bosch 1974-8 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I have a small machine shop and build tooling often. This one fired right up out of the box with no worries. Working in our shop perfectly, completely satisfied. I had to weld a 2" pipe to a steel plate and this help keep the pipe in place. Can't say enough good things about this product.
When researching the top Bosch Welders, we analyzed a number of options that are currently available. We were surprised at the number of premium options available to choose from. The Bosch 1974-8 was our favorite Bosch Welders available today.
Both contractors and amateurs alike can get work done with the 1974-8 by Bosch. You won't be disappointed by the features this Arc Welder includes. This tool is great for use on home projects and on the job site.
The workmanship on the Bosch 1974-8 is impressive. It's no mystery why Bosch has a track record as a leading Welder supplier.
The 1974-8 Arc Welder by Bosch is a terrific deal as well. Bosch has priced this Arc Welder at only $197.99. It's really remarkable that Bosch manages to offer these Arc Welders at the price listed. We looked at other Welders available which offer comparable build quality but are far more expensive.
This Arc Welder moreover has high star ratings. The 1974-8 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. The average user review is 4.6 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that the majority of customers who have purchased the Bosch 1974-8 are highly satisfied with the tool.Full Bosch 1974-8 Review
Bosch 1974-8 Features & Specs
- Best in class power-to-weight ratio - lowest weight of any 4-Hp large angle grinder
- New vibration control Side and Main Handles - 50-Percent vibration Reduction
- New burst wheel resistant guard - completely tool free! Contains wheel in event of bursting
- 8,500 RPM - optimized for 7-Inch wheels - up to 20-Percent longer wheel life than 6,000 RPM, service minder light- indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- New power coated stator and epoxy coated windings - ultimate protection against dust and debris. Also features tri-control switch - lock-on and lock-off prevents accidental starting.