Today we're reviewing 1 of the premier Portasol WeldersWe put together some really highly rated tools in this selection. I would advise to do a bit of additional research on these Welders and choose an option that meets your needs the best!
1. Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder
- (12 Points)
Working in our shop perfectly, completely satisfied. I received it yesterday and actually welded with it today. I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. First off I want to speak about the company Portasol. I have run a couple of pounds of these rods.
We analyzed a number of high quality Portasol Welders. We were surprised to find more great options than we expected. The Portasol 011289210 took our vote as the best Portasol Welders for sale right now.
The 011289210 Arc Welder by Portasol is the ideal tool choice for professionals and hobbyists. This Arc Welder offers lots of fantastic features. This tool is great for use at home and also at work.
The design on the 011289210 by Portasol is exceptional. Portasol holds it's reputation as a top ranked Welder producer.
The 011289210 Arc Welder by Portasol is also a terrific deal. Portasol chose to price this Arc Welder at just $129.33. That is most likely one of the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at competing Welders available that are comparable build quality but are much more highly priced.
The 011289210 by Portasol is also highly rated. The Portasol 011289210 has been reviewed on Amazon 12 times. Real end users have given the tool an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the consumers who have purchased the Portasol 011289210 Arc Welder by Portasol are very satisfied.Full Portasol 011289210 Review
Portasol 011289210 Features & Specs
- Welding can be carried out next to heat sensitive parts - e.g. cables, foams and textiles and no oxidation of parts by hot air.
- Thin plastics parts and sheets can be welded, no uncontrolled heat transfer which means less wrinkles in parts to be welded.
- Problematic plastics that absorb water are easier to weld, e.g. ABS, PC and PA plastics.
- Cordless kit for plastic welding and no special training needed.
- Transfer heat through contact as opposed to hot air.