Listed here is our list of the 8 best rated SÜA WeldersYou have a several terrific choices in this rundown. Do your own investigation before you buy. Theres a chance there are several details we did not include that make a difference to you.
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
When exploring the top SÜA Welders, we evaluated dozens products that are purchasable right now. We were impressed how many premium tools available to choose from. The Welder that really rose to the top of the bunch was the 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA.
Both professionals and hobbyists alike can make use of the SÜA 308LR11x532. This Arc Welder offers numerous fantastic features. It is a fantastic product for the work place and also for home improvement.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is produced with top quality workmanship. It's no mystery why SÜA has a track record as a top Welder manufacturer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is also a remarkably reasonably priced Welder. SÜA has priced this Arc Welder at only $60.99. It's really incredible that SÜA manages to sell these Arc Welders at the price listed. That price is surprisingly affordable considering the quality of the tool.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is top ranked as well. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 17 times. The average user review is 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder that shoppers enjoy using on projects.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.