We put together a review of the top 8 leading SÜA Welders you can buy right nowWe put together a several great choices in our buyer's guide. We would advise to do a bit of additional investigation on these Welders and choosing a product that fits your needs for your projects!
1. SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder
- (17 Points)
I needed it in order to weld aluminum successfully on the mobile. Seems very sturdy and folds up easily. It is sturdy, heavy duty and just right for a DYI garage guy. I take it with me for on site jobs. As you can see I put 5 stars.
While investigating the top SÜA Welders, we evaluated a number of selections that are currently available. We were surprised to find more terrific options than we anticipated. The 308LR11x532 by SÜA was our favorite SÜA Welders for sale right now.
The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder by SÜA is the ideal tool choice for experts and amateurs. Users will not be disappointed by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is excellent for use on the house and also at work.
The workmanship on the SÜA 308LR11x532 is astounding. SÜA has really earned it's track record as a premier Welder manufacturer.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 Arc Welder is a terrific price as well. This Arc Welder costs only $60.99. It's honestly incredible that SÜA manages to retail these Arc Welders at the price listed. There are other Welders for sale that are similar craftsmanship but are much more highly priced.
The SÜA 308LR11x532 is top ranked as well. The 308LR11x532 Arc Welder has been reviewed on Amazon 17 times. Real customers report an average star rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. This is a Arc Welder that buyers enjoy using on projects.Full SÜA 308LR11x532 Review
SÜA 308LR11x532 Features & Specs
- For welding 19% chromium – 9% nickel austenitic stainless steels such as 304L, 308 L as well as stabilized grades 321 and 347. The maximum carbon content of less than 0.03% preserves the intergranular corrosion resistant properties of the weld deposit and weld zone, yielding x-ray quality welds
- Common applications include stainless steel fabrication of dairy, food or restaurant equipment, chemical tanks and general purpose applications where corrosion conditions are only a moderate concern; suitable for cryogenic applications
- Recommended TIG Welding Parameters - DCEN (DC-) - Recommended Tungsten use 2% Thoriated, 2% Ceriated, 2% or 1.5% Lanthanated or Rare Earth - Shielding gas use 100% Argon or Argon/Helium for greater penetration and higher speeds
- ***READ THIS: Main image is for reference only. Please check Picture #2 for an approximate quantity of rods per pound***
- Available diameters: 0.030", 0.035", 0.045", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8", 5/32" and 3/16". Available Packages: 1 Lb, 2 Lb, 5 Lb, 10 Lb and 11Lb. Select your choice from the size menu options.