Right now we're measuring 3 of the leading TGB WeldersThere are a range of terrific tools in our buyer's guide. I would suggest a bit of extra research on these Welders and choose an option that matches your needs the best!
1. TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder
- (9 Points)
First off I want to speak about the company TGB. Liked the compact size of it. I live in another country where good quality welders are not available. Had the TGB 7018E16x532x55 assembled in no time. Great addition to the the shop.
Through our investigation of the top TGB Welders, we reviewed a number of products that are purchasable right now. There are quite a few premium tools The 7018E16x532x55 by TGB was our favorite TGB Welders for sale today.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder is the ideal option choice for contractors and hobbyists. Users are sure to be excited by the features this Arc Welder includes. It is a terrific tool for job sites and for home improvement as well.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is produced with premium workmanship. There's a reason why TGB has track record as a leading Welder producer.
The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is also a really competitively priced Welder. TGB chose to price this Arc Welder at only $83.60. It's truly remarkable that TGB manages to retail this Arc Welder at that price. That is really cost-effective considering the quality of the Arc Welder.
The 7018E16x532x55 by TGB is top reviewed as well. The 7018E16x532x55 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 9 times. It has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars. The TGB 7018E16x532x55 is definitely a Arc Welder which buyers enjoy using on projects.Full TGB 7018E16x532x55 Review
TGB 7018E16x532x55 Features & Specs
- A low-hydrogen, all-position electrode for welding carbon steel, high-tensile steel, low alloy steel and free-machining steels - AWS/SFA 5.1 E7018 - AC/DC+ (Reverse Polarity)
- Quiet steady arc, low spatter, superb re-striking capabilities and high deposition efficiency all made possible by the special low-hydrogen iron powder coating and graphite tip
- Easily removable slag reveals a finely rippled bead appearance and an x-ray quality weld deposit with excellent charpy impact values at sub-zero temperatures (78 ft-lbs at -20°F)
- Typical applications include structural and fabrication steels such as I-beams, angles, plates, channels, cast steels, cold rolled steel, process piping steels and shipbuilding steels
- Select your Electrode Diameter and Package Quantity from the Options - Check Picture #3 for Welding Parameters.