Our rundown of the top 2 leading VICTOR ARCAIR Welders available to buy nowWe put together a several great choices in our buyer's guide. We would advise to do a bit of additional investigation on these Welders and choosing a product that fits your needs for your projects!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
But watch the pricing, it changes regularly. Everything says the magnetic strength is 150lbs, I think we can all agree on that. 13 foot Ground, 13 foot Stinger (electrode holder), it's own carrying bag. They're durable, dependable, and work well. Received the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 today and it is mostly what I expected.
We analyzed a number of premium VICTOR ARCAIR Welders. We were surprised at the number of premium tools there were to go with. The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR was our favorite VICTOR ARCAIR Welders for sale today.
Both experts and amateurs alike can enjoy the 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR. Users will be impressed by the features this Arc Welder offers. This Arc Welder is great for use on home projects and also at work.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is manufactured with top quality workmanship. VICTOR ARCAIR has definitely secured it's reputation as a premier Welder manufacturer.
The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR is a terrific price as well. VICTOR ARCAIR has priced this Arc Welder at just $. That is most likely among the reasons for the tool's popularity. We looked at other Welders available which offer comparable quality and far more highly priced.
This Arc Welder also has high star ratings. The 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder has been rated on Amazon 2 times. It boasts an average star rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. This shows clearly that most of the users who have purchased the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 are highly satisfied.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch