Today we are analyzing 2 of the leading VICTOR ARCAIR WeldersWe compared a number of really top quality tools within this collection. I'd suggest some additional investigation on the available Welders and select an option that matches your needs for your projects!
1. VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder
- (2 Points)
But watch the pricing, it changes regularly. Everything says the magnetic strength is 150lbs, I think we can all agree on that. 13 foot Ground, 13 foot Stinger (electrode holder), it's own carrying bag. They're durable, dependable, and work well. Received the VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 today and it is mostly what I expected.
When exploring the top VICTOR ARCAIR Welders, we analyzed a number of options that are currently available. We were impressed how many quality options there were to choose from. The tool that definitely stood apart from the pack though was the 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder by VICTOR ARCAIR.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Arc Welder is the optimal product choice for professionals and amateurs. This Arc Welder offers plenty of fantastic features. This tool is fantastic for use at home and on the job site.
The workmanship on the 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is exceptional. VICTOR ARCAIR has a good reputation as a highly ranked Welder supplier.
The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is additionally a very competitively priced Welder. It is priced at only $. That is undoubtedly among the reasons the tool is so popular. We looked at competing Welders available that are similar quality but are much more pricey.
The 358-4304-9009 by VICTOR ARCAIR is also highly rated. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 has been rated on Amazon 2 times. Genuine customers have left reviews with an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. The VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 is definitely a Arc Welder that shoppers prefer.Full VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Review
VICTOR ARCAIR 358-4304-9009 Features & Specs
- Cut, burn or pierce virtually any metallic, non-metallic or composite material
- Designed uncoated cutting rod, single piece construction maintains the balance necessary to sustain the exothermic reaction
- Cutting rods can sustain the burn with and without constant electrical power once ignited
- Applications for these cutting rods are fabrication, fire rescue, maintenance, farms and foundries
- Cutting rod base material is mild steel and the specification diameter is 3/8 inch